46

There was no fear in Taeil, despite the craziness that broke out in the manor. He heard running, screams, creatures were falling inside like dark streamers of dust. He was hitting them with spells one by one, wands flying through air drifting, masked men crushing on the floor. He grabbed a few wands, his friends might need them, but there were more Death Eaters running up the stairs. They cornered him in a corridor next to widow. Taeil was standing straight his wand up high, his mind calculating with super speed, was there one spell powerful enough to jinx them all, if yes he didn't know it. He glanced out of the window on the snow covered roofs, too high to jump.

"It's the end boy," said one man, a laugh cut the air causing all the hair on Taeil's neck to jump up, no liquid gold could help here.

And then the laugher mixed with a strange sound, the men turned their heads when Taeil felt something flattering inside with the clod air moving to the ground inches from him, then turning in a blink.

A spell hit the men and an avalanche of ice raised up turning everything in the corridor into frozen sculptures including the men.

"They will unfreeze so don't worry Taeil, do you need more help?"

Taeil blinked twice, he was so shocked to see the small person in a pajama with green cartoon characters standing right in front of him.

"Renjun," he stuttered.

"I've herd you were kidnaped, I flew all the way here from Hogwarts to help you," said the boy smiling wide.

"You're my hero let's go," Taeil grabbed his arm pulling him through the slippery floor downstairs.

The potion made his insides golden, they reached the lower floor falling into the big hall tossing spells everywhere.

"Diffindo!" shouted Renjun and the ropes fell from the three boys the were sitting on the floor.

"Catch!" shouted Taeil throwing the wands their way.

Marks was the first one to grab one he fired a red sting into the nearest man causing his legs to dance a crazy dance.

Yuta and Sicheng fell into each other's arms before they jumped up to collect the wands. The men were coming from each entry but Renjun's spells were so powerful the whole room trembled like during an earthquake.

Taeil had never seen magic like that, yes he had read about it but never expected in to happen in front of his own eyes.

"Take a gear down or you're going to kill us all," he shouted clinging his back to Renjun.

"I don't want to hurt anyone," said the boy producing a Wingardium Leviosa spell that lifted all Death Eaters off the ground and turned them upside down at the top of the room.

A moment later rope like plants moved out of the ceiling, causing some smaller stones to fall, they tangled around the men so the were hanging upside down shouting for help their wands lying on the floor.

"That's good," muttered Taeil who used Expelliarmus to disarm tow more men coming from the front door.

Draco was fighting with Mark and Yuta at the far end next to a fireplace when another masked man fall inside.

"Taeyong had escaped, your grandson is dying!" he shouted causing Draco to stop his dwell.

He hit Mark wit a spell causing the boy to fall then left room slipping on the stone followed by the man.

"Stay here and help the boys I'm going to catch him!" Taeil ran his way hoping Mark is still fine.

He saw that Sicheng had reached the boy's side talking to him and shaking him while Yuta was defending them from the green glitters coming from all sides.

"Renjnu you can use whatever magic you like just get them out of here!" shouted Taeil then he disappeared in the corridor avoiding red strings in the air that were hitting the stone walls all around him.

The tunnel ended abruptly, Taeyong fell out like a thunder crushing a door and landing flat on a wooden floor.

A fireplace was crackling, a warm peaceful inside of a countryside house shocked him after all he has been through tonight. A man jumped up from an armchair raising his wand high.

"I'm Lee Taeyong, I'm Harry Potter's heir, I need help!" he shouted raising his hands up.

"Lee Taeyong, on Merlin's beard," the man fixed his glasses.

"Me and my friends had been kidnapped to the Black manor my Jaehyun is dying, I need headmaster Chen to know immediately!" he begged.

"Jaehyun, as in Jaehyun Black?" asked the man.

"He's the love of my life... I mean, whatever! Just help me, I've heard you have a painting of Dumbledore that can contact Chen!" Taeyong jumped up.

"Over there," the man raised his hand up pointing at an old painting of Harry Potter's headmaster who was now awake watching them with interest.

"Go! Go alarm headmaster Chen! We need help!" shouted Taeyong.

"Sure sure, young man, be a little patient," muttered Dumbledore in the painting in a sleepy way.

"Listen you, my Jaehyun is dying I can't be patient!" Taeyong lifted his wand running to the portrait. "Or do you want me to set your frame in flames to quicken your moves?" he hissed.

Thank you for your excitement about the story and what will happen to the characters

So what do you think about Renjun coming to help, will Taeil and Taeyong manage to get them out?

Much <3