57

The party was slowly going to an end and headmaster Chen told Renjun to go to bed, the boy was happy he could have been here at lest for so long, yes it was all because of Hailey who had invited him, who kept him company, talked to him a lot. They were walking out of the room when Hansol crossed their way causing Renjun to move back.

Hailey tensed she tried to pass the boy but he moved into her way again.

"What?" Hailey rolled her eyes when Renjun placed his hand on the wand in his pocket.

"Wanna dance?" asked Hasnol grinning in an awkward way.

"Have you drunk something heavier than butterbeer?" Hailey shook her head.

"Come on I'm hot but you keep ignoring me," said Hansol causing Renjun to giggle loud. "Shut up, however your name is or I'll kick you off the team," he trued to the boy angrily.

"You see Hansol, no decent girl would date you, you have no respect for others or for yourself, you're bulling everyone smaller than you, and treating all the girls you're with awfully," said Hailey seriously causing Hansol's grin to fade.

Renjun admired how she had completely no fear when it came to his team captain.

"Ok I can remember his name for you," Hansol wasn't giving in so easily.

"That's the second problem, you don't get it," Hailey tried to pass him again but he stretched his hands out covering the door.

Some people started to glance at them strangely.

"Listen all of my girlfriends are happy to be with me, I'm fulfilling their needs," muttered Hansol when he needed to jump back as professor DO was walking out shaking his head at him.

"Really? Turn left. Angelica, the girl you came with is standing there in the corner with cried out eyes and a cloudy face, doesn't seem happy to me," said Hailey when Renjun was nearly crying from laugher.

"Who?" Hansol glanced towards the girl he came with. "Ah this one."

"I bet you don't remember her name either," Hailey walked past him with her head high.

"Haliey just give it a try! I might reconsider your seeker job then," shouted Hansol running behind her.

"You're such an asshole, Renjun come," muttered Hailey grabbing the boy's sleeve pulling him behind her till they were far away from Hansol.

They were walking in silence Renjun very nervous, was she also mad at him? He had no idea how to act around girls. It was easier to sneak on her lap as a kitten and enjoy being rubbed behind the ears or along his belly, yes the kitten had a special bond with Hailey. As a boy he could only walk in some distance from her hoping she had enjoyed the evening with him at least a little.

"Why is Hansol always bothering you?" he asked when they reached the Slytherin common room now empty.

"I don't know, I guess he has some phantasy he has a crush on me or something," she sighed.

"Oh," Renjun lowered his head.

He had no courage to ask her if she liked him back, yes maybe Hansol was like able for girls, there were so many dating him, even if he was the most awful guy at Hogwarts.

"Renjun, why are you sad?" asked Hailey stopping next to him.

He only shook his head.

"Don't worry you're the coolest boy here," Hailey smiled wide.

She ruffled his hair in a way Taeil did often then turned around disappearing in the girl's dormitory while Renjun's stomach filled with butterflies.

The water drops were slowly drying on his skin when Taeyong was lying on a towel on the floor in the perfect's bathroom while his back was being filled who gentle kisses and meaningful moves. Jaehyun was still wearing the bowtie only, they had made mad and passionate love in the bathtub for the past two hours, now so fulfilled they were enjoying some rest.

"You're so hot in this," Taeyong was watching the water drops falling from Jaehyun's wet hair strings on his trained chest. Yes Jaehyun's body was something, Taeyong could never get enough of it, he could just simply lay there for ages staring.

"You could be my waiter in a private inn, you would be serving butterbeer in a bow tie only, dancing on the table..."

"Stop!" Jaehyun slapped his butt.

"You know I love to make you uncomfortable," Taeyong grinned.

"You will get it back."

"I hope so. You haven't fulfilled all your head boy duties yet," Taeyong raised his brows.

"Not yet?" Jaehyun's face went purple.

"Nah, it was just the starter, I need the main course Mr. waiter," Taeyong lifted from the floor eyeing Jaehyun up in a naughty way.

"What's the main dish?" Jaehyun's breath quickened.

"There was this song 'Summer of 69'," Taeyong licked his lips.

"I'll really hate you," Jaehyun jumped at him both rolling over the floor laughing loud.

"So head boy, I'm still waiting," whispered Taeyong when Jaehyun's wet hair was raining over his face.

"You won't be able to walk tomorrow I'm swearing," Jaehyun licked over his profile.

"Prove it," Taeyong felt something wild overtaking him.

The rest of reality faded in Jaehyun's hips and lips.

Thank you for being here for me and my story, I hope you enjoy it? What do you think about Hailey, Renjun and Hansol? What about the Jaeyong moment?

Much <3