59

"Do you understand what da heck he's talking?" asked Hansol turning to Johnny.

"No," Johnny shrugged when Jungwoo and Kun were giggling under their noses.

"Are you coming or staying till next winter?" asked Taeil who was so amused he forgot all his doubts.

"I'm not gonna be a coward if this stupid Gryffindor going in I'm going," Hasnol finally moved.

They were walking in the darkness till Taeil was far enough from the hut to feel safe to light up his wand.

"Lumos," he whispered.

Four other wands appeared like little fireflies behind him.

"Where should we go?" asked Jungwoo.

"She said there will be her house elf or something," muttered Hansol walking to a big root ready to sit down on it.

"No! Run!" shouted Taeil while the root sprang alive and moved back hit by his spell.

"What the heck!" Hansol shouted running behind Johnny cuddling to his back.

"Are you crazy it's the Farntlilius tree," said Taeil watching how the dangerous root returned to it's place freezing smoothly.

"A what?" asked the four glancing his way.

"It's locking in tired travelers, spreading it's roots like comfortable branches you can rest at but the moment you sit on it, it chokes you then swallows you into the trunk to digests you," explained Taeil.

"Ahhhhh!" Hansol ran to the very end of the clearing they were standing at.

"Shut up or do you want to let all creatures in the forest know you're here?" asked Taeil.

Johnny was very green while Jungwoo was holding Kun's arm tightly.

"So where's the house elf?" asked Johnny his voice faint.

"A guide not a house elf," Taeil looked around.

The forest was so silent, the sticky darkness filling every corner around them, only the small pieces of light from their wands visible.

"Let's stick together, muttered Taeil walking closer to the boys, but then he noticed a silver light like liquid fog circling their way between the trees.

"A ghost!" shouted Johnny.

A moment later all four started to run away tripping against branches fighting with each other and shouting while Taeil was standing there observing the beautiful view.

"It's a patronus," he said causing the four to stop, Kun was helping Jungwoo up while Johnny was fighting with Hasnol as they hit their heads against each other painfully during the fall.

Taeil ignored them, when he was waiting till the silver Phoenix filled the clearing with light.

He couldn't imagine a better fitting patronus, she was a creature of rebirth, she had lived so many lives yet she was still here, as beautiful and powerful as at the beginning.

"Lead," whispered Taeil when the phoenix made a circle above their heads then flew into the forest.

Taeil followed without hesitation, the warm silver light was giving him a strange safety, he heard Hansol sighing behind him, how Jungwoo was complaining about the darkness and some branches that nearly knocked him off his feet, but no matter how annoying the boys behind him were they were walking deeper and deeper in till a door opened in a small hill leading into the darkness of the ground level.

"Taeil, maybe you'll go in first?" asked Kun.

"Yes yes, go ahead, we can share the hot chick with you," said Hansol.