74

"What!" shouted Hansol and Taeil.

"Boccamadil can you? Can you brew and antidote?" asked Taeil.

She turned around looking at the down appearing from behind the Forbidden Forest.

"Yes, let's bring her to the Room of Requirement," she said when Hansol lifted Hailey from the floor, the girl began to sob quietly.

Taeil ran behind them, he was so scared, Boccamadil risked so much she could land in Azkaban or be killed by Death Eaters for staying here, but she never hesitated when they raced through the castle towards the wall on the seventh floor.

She began to walk along it till the door opened so they stormed inside. Taeil's potion room was extend and he saw how Boccamadil jumped to the shelves collecting the ingredients quickly.

"Place her on the couch!" she ordered Hansol while he laid Hailey down very gently, he sat next to her caressing the sweat drops off her forehead and holding her hand, Taeil was stunned, he has never seen Hansol acting like that to any girl, Yuta was always right when he said Hansol treated his girlfriends like houselves.

"Taeil I need your help," said Boccamadil raising her wand and a whole formula appeared on a log piece of parchment on the table.

He ran to her, working on it what was refreshing after the sleepless night. He was happy he could focus his mind on something else than his icy fear and the horrible news, Voldemort being back, Renjun his son, Boccamadil hiding from Death Eaters.

He was slicing the ingredients measuring them carefully, working as quietly as she did, soon the cauldron filled with a nicely clear violet liquid.

"The sun is raising," whispered Boccamadil stopping her work. "Taeil you can finish the potion you have it all here," she walked to him placing her hands on his shoulders. "And take this," she pressed a wand in his hand.

"What is it" he asked.

"I had found it in the manor it's your wand, keep it with you just in case, having two wands is better than one, it might be useful," she cuddled her nose and lips to his face. "Now finish the potion."

"But," he whispered.

"You're the cleverest young wizard I know, you can do it," she pressed her lips to his gently. "I love you," she whispered into his ear then ran out of the room causing him to feel so much pain.

His feet reacted willing to chase her, beg her to stay but he glanced at Hailey whose face became greenish to Hansol's cried out eyes, and yes, wasn't Hailey the girl Renjun liked.

Taeil jumped to the cauldron he read the parchment carefully before he began to work, he did it as quickly as possible, soon the potion tuned into the delicate green surface it should have, a reach green like the first leaves in April.

Taeil hoped he had done it all right when with his heart hammering he filled a glass with the substance carrying it to the couch.

"Hold her head up," he said, so Hansol did.

"Hailey you have to drink it," said Taeil.

"I'm so tired my love," Hailey glanced at Hasnol.

"Tell her to drink it," begged Taeil pressing the glass in Hansol's hand.

"Me... oh, Hailey please drink it for me," said Hansol pressing the glass to her lips she began to swallow it sip by sip till the glass was empty.

She laid beck closing her eyes her body trembled, Taeil's heart how her heart slipped two quickened heartbeats. His a little bit werewolf like senses where tiring sometimes.

But then Hailey opened her eyes her cheeks becoming naturally pink again, she looked at Hasnol with glittering eyes then smiled to him but in a moment her smile faded.

"What am I doing here? Where am I? Why are you here?" she asked with a sharp voice.

"Uf," Taeil sat back on the floor he was so tired.

"You're ok, because you hate me right? Tell me you hate me," said Hansol grabbing her hand.

"Of course I do, stop touching me! You perverted pig!" Hailey pulled her had out of his grip. "And you're Taeil Renjun's friend right?" she glanced at the boy.

"Yes," Taeil got up.

"Thank you," said Hansol jumping from the floor, he left the room as quickly as Boccamadil when Hailey looked at Taeil questioningly.

"Please don't let me explain I had a rough night," begged Taeil but she was looking at him stubbornly demanding answers so he lowered his head telling her everything from the moment he had found her and Hansol at the top of the astronomical tower but never mentioned Boccamadil in it.

Jaehyun's breath was steady, after the rough sex in the Chamber they had flew up the tunnel then sneaked through the castle under the invisibility cloak then drowned in Jaehyun's comfortable warm bed in his prefect room. Taeyong was caressing Jaehyun's arm kissing along his shoulder and neck, leaving sweet wet traces on the bruises, loving so intensively, he felt a little regret watching the red marks his wand has made on Jaehyun's butts but their climax was something. He cuddled closer pulling the duvet over their exposed bodies he still felt a little frozen from the cold of the Chamber, but Jaehyun's body heat was melting him completely innerly.

"What have you done to me?" he whispered cuddling into Jaehyun's back "I'm addicted to your pleasure, and I love you so much I can't live a day without you."

He felt fingertips traveling along his hip and thigh giving him goose bumps.

"I thought you're asleep," said Taeyong.

"Ah, so you can only tell me nice things like that, when I'm knocked out," Jaehyun laughed.

"Yes, because you're mean all the time, so I don't want to doubled your already too big ego," Taeyong pressed his face into Jaehyun's hair.

"I can have an ego like that if I'm dating the hottest guy at Hogwarts," Jaehyun turned to him pulling his lower lip in his teeth.

"I though I'm dating the hottest guy at Hogwarts," said Taeyong resting his chin on Jaehyun's shoulder.

Thank you for the support and feedback.

What do you think about the chapter? Who do you ship Hailey with Renjun or Hansol?

Much <3