99

"Mum! Dad!" shouted Renjun running to them.

Some other students noticed their parents, yet Hansol saw his father but ignored him when he walked towards the castle placing his arm around Hailey telling her something.

Taeyong observed how Jaehyun broke out into tears falling into Draco's shoulder, Draco's face became very dark and Taeyong knew they were both broken because of Boccamadil.

"We're going to find headmaster Chen's body," said professor Kris taking professor DO and a few other teachers waling towards the forest.

Right behind Taeyong Herin was cuddling to Mark who had stopped being that scary distant, he was glancing around as if he had just woken up from a dream. Yuta was holding Sicheng in his arm both crying from happiness they had survived it while Taeil was standing in the middle of the square all alone his face pale his head low.

Taeyong walked his way, he opened his arms wide so Taeil rested his forehead on his shoulder.

"Mom dad meet my brother Taeil," said Renjun walking to them so Taeil straightened. "We must invite him for the summer," Renjun was energetic again.

Taeil smiled faintly when he introduced himself to them, both Renjun's parents eyeing him and Taeyong up unpleasantly.

Taeyong left them turning around making his way to the great hall.

The first sunlight was falling into the great hall, the castle so quiet, the ministry wizards had come with the first dawn, a lot of people had been taken to St. Mungo's immediately, while the teachers were planning headmaster Chen's funeral, the exams we cancelled the school year ended, even if there was one month of school left. Parents were coming for their children but a lot decided to stay to the ceremony to honor their headmaster.

Taeil was sitting on a bench in the corner watching the janitor cleaning up pieces of the broken walls from the floor with a dustpan and a broom.

He watched Taeyong and Jaehyun both talking quietly not far from him, he had no idea what to say, what to do. He tried his best to survive it but there was no reason for him to continue. He had known Boccamadil so shortly, they had had jut a few days together, yet he was sure she was the love of his life. She was so brave, he had told her life story to the Minister last night while crying his heart out, the officials decided to make a monument for her in front of Hogwarts, Taeil watched the student circling along the great hall all not really sure what to do. Yuta and Sicheng sneaked along the corridor holding hands Mark and Herin had closed themselves in their dormitory so he had no will to go there. Yes life was moving on, and he, he needed to go back to his horrible uncle who will use the three super long months to make him work over shifts in his house and garden and will tell him off days and nights. Taeil wished he could escape it all close himself in a dream or other reality, or be where Boccamadil was, maybe he could meet her there.

He glanced to the way out of the great hall to see Vanessa walking with Johnny both ready to leave in their travel clothes with luggage in their hands. She turned around their eyes met briefly causing Taeil to look the other way when she hurried out hiding under Johnny's arm.

Taeil lowered his head, should he drown in the lake, drink some poison, do it quickly.

"Taeil!" someone squealed and he looked up to see Renjun hurrying to him.

The boy jumped on the bench throwing his skinny arms around him when Taeil felt some tiny piece of light inside him.

"Taeil tomorrow we have to go I will miss you so so much," said Renjun.

"I'll miss you too," Taeil ruffled his hair.

He tried to be strong around the boy as Renjun loved him so much he needed him, he need his love and then Taeil realized he had to stand it, he couldn't take away his life, he had to continue for Renjun, as Renjun would never understand.

"Please find a spell that will make the summer go quicker so we will see each other again," begged Renjun.

"I wish I could," said Taeil feeling a wince.

Yes he wished he could turn back time to have Boccamadil alive. He will nerve be able to see her again, to hold her in his arms, to kiss her to wait for her letter.

He lowered his head bursting out into tears.

"Brother Taeil please don't cry we will see each other again," begged Renjun.

"I know it's just... so hard," whispered Taeil.

"I know," Renjun caressed his head against his arm in a kitten like way causing Taeil to smile through the tears.

Yes he decided to be strong for Renjun.

Thank you for the support and feedback

Thank you for the support and feedback. What do you think about the time after the battle and Taeil's struggles?

Much <3