27

"It's life, one of us will catch the snitch but we'll still be friends," Teail felt warmth.

"That makes me happy," Renjun's eyes glittered. "Teail, watch out!" shouted Renjun moving to the back and Taeil guided his broom down only to avoid a bludger in the last second.

"That was close," he whispered.

"Let's part," muttered Renjun flying left down along the stands.

Taeil inhaled sharply, he decided to concentrate on his task only, yes Renjun was right he could take care of himself.

"10 points for Gryffindor!" shouted Gigi while the stands on the right exploded with applause.

Teail smiled, he saw Yuta who high fived Mark, yes his friends were a great team.

But its was just the start of their amazing work, soon Gryffindor was leading 50 to 30, while Hansol was shouting at his team mates.

Teail was circling around the stadium but no golden light hasn't appeared anywhere yet. In the next minutes, Jungwoo hit Hector with the bludger so hard the boy fell off his broom. the Slytherins howled, professor Hopkinss needed to step in between Yuta and Hansol who jumped at each other while Sicheng and Mark tried to stop Yuta from demolishing Hansol's face.

There was a huge chaos on the field but with the corner of his eye Teail noticed Renjun shooting out of a pillar flying down to the grass, and there it was the golden snitch, Teail turned his broom, desperate yet torn between his friendship and his team.

He still tied to take the whole speed out of the broom.

"Renjun has seen the snitch!" shouted Gigi causing Hansol and Yuta to stop the fight.

Both teams were watching in tension how Renjun and Taeil were closing in, Taeil was feeling the air in his lungs, his ears, his eyes were tingling, but he never stopped.

They reached out their hands, but Teail had a little bit more practice on a broom, so Renjun nearly slipped off his own causing Teail's heart to beat double fast. He grabbed the boy's robe with on hand while he closed the other around the snitch.

There was a whistle, Gigi was screaming something, the stands reacting with shouts as no one had any idea what was going on, while Teail helped Renjun up on his broom.

He was shivering flying on the grass stopping, he didn't know how to look at the boy but Renjun jumped from his broom then ran to him closing him in a hug.

"You did it, it was cool," he said.

"Thanks," Taeil ruffled the boy's hair. A little more practice and you'll get the snitch too," he tried to be calm.

Renjun let go of him hurrying to his team with his head down, while Taeil was looking behind him with fear. It was a bitter win, no matter if Yuta and the team ran to him lifting him up he was all worried that Hansol will let his anger out on Renjun.

The crowd finally let go of him in the tent where Teail could breath in again.

"Man you're our hero," Mark tapped his shoulder.

"Great job," Yuta smiled to him.

"We need to see if Hector is ok," said Sicheng who came in behind them.

"I saw that Madame Becky took care of him," said Yuta. "Now we're doing a party."

"I'll let the boys know to bring all the supplies of butterbeer they have," Mark grinned wider before running out of the tent.

"Congrats," Rorie smiled to Teail who couldn't smile back anymore.

He watched how Sicheng cuddled to Yuta's back kissing his neck playfully while whispering something into his ear what caused Yuta too blush.

"May I," Teail trembled when he recognized Vanessa's voice, the girl look into the tent hesitantly.

"Jump in," said Yuta.

Vanessa smiled, she fixed her dark curls and the blue green scarf before she walked straight to Teail.

"You were amazing out there," she blushed hard.

"Thanks," Taeil felt sweat drops rolling down his back.

"I'm really proud of you," she whispered lying her hand around his neck. "But two matches from now when you'll play wth us, I'll win," she said playfully before pressing her lips to his.

The noise in his head stopped when she kissed him deeper causing all his worries to vanish.

The Gryffindor tower became quiet, but Teail hoped the teachers won't appear anywhere soon when he was lying on a couch holding Vanessa in his arms. He had smuggled her to the winner party although he shouldn't but no one cared. He needed to drink a few rounds of butterbeer with the excited crowd then he left the fun part to Yuta while he pulled Vanessa into a corner to make out. How much he wished they were in one house it would have beed so much easier.

"Teail I need to talk to you about something," Vanessa turned in his arms looking at him her eyes all sad.

"What?" he caressed her cheek, put her hair behind her ear, he was always melting in these green eyes.

"Teail don't get in trouble with professor Kris man," said Mark who crawled through the portrait hole and was hurrying upstairs to the dormitory.

"Have you seen him?" asked Teail.

"No," Mark grinned.

"Where where you?" Teail raised his brow.

"Not what you think," Mark got extremely red then disappeared upstairs.

"A girl?" asked Vanessa.

"Guess," Teail laughed. "Sorry you wanted to talk about something."

"Yes," her eyes changed from glittering to sad again. "The full moon is in two weeks," she took a breath. "And I'm so afraid."

Teail shivered, they had avoided this subject till now.

"I'll made the potion for both of us, with the potion you're harmless, it's only a little pain, it's also not as wried as during full changes," he whispered.

"Will I forget who I am?" she asked.

"Yes, but only for one night, then it all comes back," he caressed her eyelids her nose and lips. "It's difficult but I learnt to live with it for so many years."

"I know, but I'm so afraid," she cuddled her face in his chest causing him to feel like crying.

"We will get through it together, we also have headmaster Chen he can help us," Teail shivered.

He kissed the top of her head hoping he can bring her some comfort.

"Do you feel like a monster sometimes?" she asked.

Thank you for the support and feedback, it always makes my days

What do you think about Taeil winning with Renjun? What about Taeil and Vanessa's relationship?

Much <3