80

"I can't do much, the only thing I can do is to ask headmaster Chen if I could possibly go to the hearing," Taeyong found his voice was still calm.

"And?" Renjun sat up abruptly his cried out face became livelier.

"If there's any way Harry Potter's heir's word can help two people accused of being Death Eaters I'll help," he squeezed the boy's hand.

"I know why you're Taeil's friend because you're amazing," said Renjun a smile forming on his face. "Can I possibly hug you?"

"Sure," Taeyong felt a little embarrassed.

He didn't do anything to deserve this.

He felt how Renjun cuddled into him still sobbing quietly while he caressed his hair hoping he can give the boy a little comfort, hoping Taeil will come back tomorrow to take care of his baby better.

How could this lovely being be Voldemort's son, wondered Taeyong when he was warming up Renjun's tiny body caressing his back and hair. Dark magic was supposed to be in the bloodline, or was it fate, the biggest slap Voldemort could get when his own son was everything but dark magic, was the kitten first, was ready to fight with each bad thing in him and spread his warmth and love so much it became addicting.

The door to the headmaster's office opened causing Chen to jump up from his chair.

"Taeyong, what are you doing here?"

"I need to ask about Renjun's parents," said Taeyong falling inside.

"They're in Azkaban," said Chen.

"I know, but there is a hearing right? Can I attend?"

What do you want at the hearing, listen what I have told you about Renjun is a secret, it staying a secret is priority," headmaster Chen became pale.

"I know, I want to speak up to release Renjun's parents from Azkaban," said Taeyong.

"What? Why? They're Death Eaters," said Chen.

"I don't care, I know Renjun, he needs to have them safe."

"What do you mean?" asked the headmaster.

"Do you know what happened the last time when he was very sad, he shifted into a snake, he's struggling hard, he is a good kid but Voldemort's bloodline is very strong in him, so what we need to do is to keep him away from pain, to show him all the love we can, to make him realize that there are people who care for him deeply, we must protect the good side in him," Taeyong was speaking so loudly and calmly he was afraid of his own voice so suddenly.

Headmaster Chen observed him then he nodded his head.

"I guess you've just found the way to save Renjun, you're Harry Potter's real heir," the headmaster got up. "I'll contact the ministry we will go to the hearing."

The day of the hearing came way to quickly and Taeyong was wearing his best clothes when he walked out on the grounds with headmaster Chen was waiting holding an old book up, a portkey. Renjun needed to stay in the castle for his own safety the safety of them all. His secret was way too dangerous, yet Taeyong believed Renjun wasn't what he had told him he is during their first argument.

"Ready?" Chen looked at him seriously so Taeyong nodded.

He touched the portkey, a huge force pulling him through space till he landed on his butt on a pavement in a backstreet in London.

"Everything fine?" asked headmaster Chen helping him up.

"Yes," Taeyong rubbed his butts, fine he really needed to learn how to apparate, Jaehyun and Taeil could do it why wouldn't he, ok Jaehyun and Taeil were levels above him when it came to magic, he was now able to slowly master spells from his year one and two books. Sometimes they were working the other times... Taeyong decided to forget about it. As long as he could disarm someone it was ok.

He followed headmaster Chen to a phone box that took them underneath the pavement to the ministry atrium, a lot of wizards were coming and going trough the fireplaces along the walls, the famous fountain was sprinkling. Taeyong stopped in front of it fishing an gallon out of his pocket deciding to follow his great great grand dad, when he muttered a wish then tossed the coin into the water.

"Come," headmaster Chen smiled placing a hand around him leading him to the elevator pressing the lowest floor. The flying messages and everyone who was going were coming and leaving on the way till they ware all alone.

"The department of Mysteries," said the woman's voice when the door opened causing Taeyong's hair to rise up, he remembered reading about Harry Potter's adventure down here, yes his grand grad granddad has been through so many threats yet he survived them all.

Taeyong walked out following headmaster Chen a level down when he stopped abruptly noticing a very oddly looking man talking to Jaehyun both waiting in front of the hearing room. Jaehyun turned his way their eyes met very briefly, then Jaehyun returned to the conversion with the bodyguard like guy and Taeyong remembered the icy grip of his huge kidnapper.

What was Jaehyun doing here at Renjun's parent's hearing, Taeyong shivered, why couldn't Jaehyun tell him earlier? Ok he also kept Renjun's real identity a secret from his boyfriend and Taeyong realized they will never be able to be completely honest with each other, that he will never fully trust Jaehyun's intentions and actions.

He was trembling when he entered the room, it was nearly full so he took a far bench with headmaster Chen. The council came, soon Jaehyun sat up on a a chair next to some very officially looking witches and wizards.

 The council came, soon Jaehyun sat up on a a chair next to some very officially looking witches and wizards

Thank you for all your support, it's very important for me.

Do you like the chapter? What do you think about Taeyong trying to help Renjun? What will he say at the hearing? What is Jaehyun doing there?

Much <3