77

March rolled in, Yut's team had won the match against Hufflepuff, they needed to defeat Ravenclaw in May to get the cup as Slytherin was closely behind them in the table. Spring started to show first signs in the nature, they had a few more lesson outside the castle. The students were lively, most were the very happy but Taeyong was waking up from nightmares again. Taeil wasn't approachable about any subject avoiding them coming back to the dormitory for sleep only what caused Mark to become completely depressive as he had the imagination it was his fault.

So lately Yuta was spending his time with Sicheng only, Mark was always assisted by Herin while Taeyong and Taeil chose to be alone, their friendship was cracking as never before. The only nice phases in Taeyong's loneliness where the nights in Jaehyun's bedroom, but he became very cautious, giving Jaehyun has body yet watching his steps carefully. He was using the invisibility cloak a lot, hiding it in his backpack to follow Jaehyun during breaks. The boy has indeed been on a mission, leading every twelve year old into Martha's bathroom, by offering them snacks, threatening them, removing the memory with spells, some very stubborn ones were becoming obedient so suddenly Taeyong observed with his fists clenched, as it was obvious Jaehyun was using the Unforgivable spell to reach his goal. At nights they didn't spend together Taeyong was watching Jaehyun's dot on the Marauder's Map, sneaking out whenever it moved even an inch away from the Ravenclaw tower. During one of these nights he followed Jaehyun up to the owlery.

It was a bright night, the moon was reaching it's peak, with the full moon the next day Taeil was looking worse from hour to hour. He wasn't dealing with the changes lately. But Taeil's troubles were too far right now when Taeyng sneaked up the stairs to see Jaehyun's tall figure when he was attaching a parchment roll to his big dark eagle-owl's leg. Taeyong's scruffy owl Rudi was sleeping peacefully on a perch, it was a very old owl he had got from his mom years ago, it was one of the few things he had left.

Taeyong was watching the poorly looking bird when he tripped on the last step falling with a loud cry.

His body hit the dirty floor causing Jaehyun to turn abruptly his wand high.

"Stupefy!" said Jaehyun and Taeyong became one frozen piece. "Oh it's you," Jaehyun twised the wand and Taeyong felt his body back, he moved up growing, he must have looked amazing with his legs dangling in the air as the rest had still been invisible.

Taeyong got up removing the cloak folding it tightly.

"What are you doing here?" asked Jaehyun coming to him.

"Sending a letter to a secret admirer," said Taeyong.

"Don't bullshit me!" Jaehyun's voice became cold.

"A little sense of humor there would be nice, haha," said Taeyong.

Jaehyun sighed he walked to him placing his hand on Taeyong's face.

"Why are you my weakness sometimes I'd kick your ass so badly, at least I wished to," Jaehyun licked over his lips in a very wet way. "I'm done with the business so we can go to my bedroom unless you want a little fuck against this cold wall."

"Who have you written to?" asked Taeyong.

"My granddad," Jaehyun was watching him carefully.

"About?"

"Stop pretending you're dumb, I know you're following me under this peace of magical clothing," Jaehyun caressed the invisibility cloak. "What would you do without it?" Jaehyun pulled it out from underneath his arm then reach in his back pocket taking the map away. "What if head boy Jaehyun will confiscates it?" he asked raising his brow.

"That's not in your head boy duties," said Taeyong feeling so frustrated.

Why was Jaehyun the dangerous mixture of humiliation and pleasure.

"So allow me to stick to my head boy duties only," Jaehyun emphasized the last word when he gave the cloak and the map back to him. "You're so small Taeyong, you know a few baby charms, do you really think you have a chance against the big bad guys out there?" Jaehyun's voice was sweet but Taeyong felt like slapped.

"Lats time you weren't complaining," Taeyong grabbed the wand in his pocket.

"As I said allow me to stick to my head boy duties, you're amazing in bed you drive me insase like no one else just keep away from trouble ok," Jaehyun fell over his lips pressing them out in passionate open mouth kisses till Taeyong pushed him away. "What?" asked Jaehyun.

"I know what you're ding, you're looking for Slytherin's heir, because there are rumors..." said Taeyong.

But Jaehyun closed his mouth with another kiss.

"Who had told you that, my stupid aunt who doesn't know a thing and is dead anyway," Jaehyun was nibbling on his lower lip playfully. "Stop thinking you can change anything, following me won't bring you further, Jaehyun grinned wider when he licked over his lips again then turned around.

A moment later he ran down the staircase but Taeyong followed him.

He caught Jaehyun's arm in the corridor.

"Jaehyun, you told me you hat..."

"Shit!" Jaehyun stopped him with another rough kiss. "Should I tighten your tongue until we in my room?" asked Jaehyun roughly but in that moment they heard steps.

 "Should I tighten your tongue until we in my room?" asked Jaehyun roughly but in that moment they heard steps

Thank you for the support and love. I hope you enjoy the story.

What do you think about Taeyong following Jaehyun and Jaehyun's behavior? Will they be caught?

Much <3