67

"Liquid Gold," whispered Taeil taking his wand from the bed.

"No kidding, for real?" Mark's jew dropped. "Who would give you that?"

Taeil felt heat on his cheeks.

"And why?" Mark was watching him stunned.

"To lead me to her," whispered Taeil opening the phial.

"Why her? You broke up with Venessa," Mark was still overwhelmed.

"Stay here and avoid detention," said Taeil placing the phial to his lips, he drank it down feeling the golden tingle overtaking him, the world suddenly seemed a million times brighter and he smiled wider pulling a jacket over himself, he needed it the night was calling.

"Where are you going?" asked Mark.

"To the astronomy tower," said Taeil.

"Why? You know this might be a trap," muttered Mark.

"I have to be there she's waiting for me," whispered Taeil hiding his wand then putting a hat and scarf tightly over himself.

"What she?" asked Mark but he left the dormitory, the nice feeling inside him telling him everything will be good when he crossed the castle absolutely sure he won't meet anyone, he stopped to watch a dog chasing a cat along a row of paintings and avoided the janitor, then he quickened his steps right up the circle stairs on the top of Hogwarts the tower with the view way above the castle grounds and the Forbidden Forest to the hills.

He fell on the top floor catching his breath to see a hippogriff sitting on a roof on the other side.

There was also her standing there watching the night sky, her blue-white rob with silver glitter falling over the floor like a dress, her red hair undone in delicate waves torn by the night breeze, she turned to him her eyes filling with sparks when he ran to her a moments later she was in his arms her lips in his, her scent her warmth, her taste her closeness back.

"I missed you like crazy," whispered Taeil.

"Missed you more my sweet kitten," she kissed the tip of his nose.

"Boccamadil it's risky to come here if anyone will see you..." Taeil pulled her closer he was talking between rushed kisses he couldn't stop he needed her.

"I'm doomed anyway," she lifted his face in her hands.

"What?" Taeil moved an inch away.

"I ran off the Black manor, come we will make a small trip to one of my favorite places, there is a lot I have to tell you and you need to be concentrated," her gaze became very serious.

"But," stuttered Taeil.

"Come," she whistled to the Hippogriff which flew up to the window, Taeill held her hand when she climbed up cuddling to to creature's neck, he moved on the place between the wings his hands tangled around Boccamadil's waist.

She nudged the creature Hippogriff flew up speeding up air filled Taeil's ears, he saw Hogwarts, the roofs and towers flashing underneath them, the Hippogriff was flying higher and higher into the night sky.

Taeil cuddled his face in Boccamadil's neck and hair, the liquid gold was nearly fading from his system overtaken by the love that was twisting inside his body and chest, because he couldn't imagine anyone have ever loved and longed like that when he was scattering her neck with little kisses forgetting the speed the flight the hight the distance, it was just him an her and it could continue.

Taeyong was out in the corridor hurrying towards the portrait of the mad knight were he was supposed to meet Jaehyun, he was hidden under the invisibility cloak. Yuta had taken the Marauder's Map so he needed to be very cautious. The teachers were out as a lot of students were trying to sneak out during of Valentine's Day. He was happy to see Jaehyun who looking really great in his tight black jeans. The fluffy hair combed up only a few hair strings falling on his forehead.

Taeyong sneaked closer till he laid his hand on Jaehyun's butts causing the boy to jump up and grab his chest when inhaling sharply.

"You idiot you scared the shit out of me!" said Jaehyun managing to grab the the invisibility cloak pulling him closer till Taeyong was pressed to his boyfriend's body.

"Come," he pulled the cloak over Jaehyun its was vey hard for both to fit under it as Jaehyun was very tall and strongly built but Taeyong enjoyed his need to squeeze so tightly into his body in this small space.

"Where are we going?" he asked.

"What about the Chamber of Secrets?" asked Jaehyun raising his brows.

"I can't open it I'm not my grand grand grand," Taeyong blushed.

"That's bad," Jaehyun broke out with laughter he was in a great moody today.

"The Room of Requirement?" asked Taeyong.

"Nah I like the idea about the chamber, we need to find someone who can open it up for us."

"Jaehyun, there's no one like that in Hogwarts why do you want to waste the night?" asked Taeyong.

"I love the adventure the tingle it will give us when after all the struggles we will finally find forgetting in wild sex," Jaehyun grinned.

"Yes it's the best to go straight to headmaster Chen" said Taeyong miserably.

"The snake is the sign of Slytherin we just need to catch one," Jaehyun pulled his wand out.

"Yes just a random Slytherin you're expecting to know snake tongue?" asked Taeyong perplexed.

"It will be fun," Jaehyun pulled Taeyong down the stairs while Taeyong tried his best to convince him to just go back to his comfortable room and make love at lest to make out here and now.

Ok maybe he really hated when Jaehyun was in this adventurous mood.

Thank you for the support, there's less feedback lately but I still hope you enjoy the story

What do you think about Taeil leaving with Boccamadil? What about Jaehyun's idea?

Much <3