71

"Tell me anything I don't know," she looked at him seriously. "Why was he killing the children in the first place."

"Because he found out he has a son," spat the man out causing Taeil to really fall on the floor.

"That's not possible."

"It is he came back, the woman who gave him shelter became pregnant, the kid survived, some found out and hid it, he had killed the wrong child, and soon he will find out and when he dose no one is safe. The child must be in Hogwarts now, it's Voldemort's son, even as clever as his dad it can't hide the dark magic forever, it will slip and we will all be killed for being betrayers and not good enough, we have failed we have failed," the man started to sob when she laid her hand on his face muttering the spell of forgetting.

"That's enough," Bccamadil grabbed Taeil's arm they moved then appeared in the lit up silver cave.

Taeil was shivering like crazy his teeth started to clench he begged his heart to clam down.

"Listen you must listen to me, there are spells that are binding my lips keeping them closed, but this are my three most important of my memories. Here, she took them out of the Pensive then placed into a phial giving it to him. You need to figure it out by yourself, I'm giving you this knowledge because the battle is near. I escaped because he wanted us to look for his son and I will never become one of his servants, what my mother did was awful enough," Baccamadil laid her arms on Taeil's shoulders. "I'm hiding but I'm chased, I can be caught anytime that's why I need to share my knowledge with someone I could trust. He is back, he wants Harry Potter's heir, he also wants to find his son and kill him, he has no will to share his power with anyone. No one knows who his son is, whoever had saved the child had used an impossible amount of spells to wipe it off all knowledge. I deeply hope the child is at Hogwarts it won't be easy to find it there," Boccamadil was watching Taeil as seriously as she did with the man in her room.

Taeil was sweating all over, it couldn't be, it couldn't be.

"How old would the boy be right now?" he asked although he knew the answer, one that made all the skin on his body crumble.

"Twelve," said Boccamadil. "But I don't know if he's alive or not, it's not our problem now, you must warn Harry Potter's heir, rescue him, ok, we need him, he's our hope."

Taeil felt cold tears on his cheeks, she wiped off with her thumbs.

"You're brave enough to handle it, Jongdae has a Pensive, if you need to rewatch it to figure it out just ask him for permission," she pressed the phial in his hand. "Now we need to go, the sun will be up soon."

"How long did you know?" whispered Taeil.

"About him being back? Three years now, about the son from this conversation a year ago, but I had my suspicions for a long long time."

"Will we all die?" asked Taeil feeling how hie voice cracked.

"I don't know we need to protect Harry Potter's heir no matter what," she took Taeil's hand guiding him out of the cave.

The hippogriff was waiting one the beach where they had left it.

"You're braver than you think Taeil, and much cleverer, remember it," she kissed his cheek.

"I can't handle it," he whispered.

How many more secrets could a person carry before it will become too much?

"Was, was Bellatrix Lastrange your mother?" asked Taeil stopping next to the hippogriff.

"Yes, I' not proud of it but you can't chose you family, still you can chose who you are, I'm much closer to Jaehyun and Draco, they're my real family," she jumped on the Hippogriff's back he was so weak she needed to help him up.

He cuddled into her hair wishing to leave it all behind, but he had seen everything, he knew it was a burden while the hippogriff flew up above the lake. Taeil had one million questions, one million worries he wanted to tell someone, someone like headmaster Chen, he actually had to. Was Renjun really Voldemort's son, it seemed impossible yet he had turned into the snake once, yes Taeil still had scars all over his body, but Renjun had also had the biggest difficulties to get rid of the kitten tail.

"What was it for?" Taeyong was trembling when the door behind the boys closed.

Jaehyun was facing him with his back.

"Jaehyun!" Taeyong lifted his voice.

"Just for fun," the boy shrugged.

"You know your not fooling me," Taeyong felt the wand in his hand.

"I needed to check something for my granddad," muttered Jaehyun turning to him. "I was pretty sure it's the annoying one, now I need to keep looking."

"Looking for what?" Taeyong glanced at the snake shaped spigot he was pretty sure Renjun had had a battle ongoing inside him a few moments ago.

Thank you for the support. What do you think about the news? What will happen between Jaeyong? Will Jaehyun be honest with Taeyong?

Much <3