26

Jaehyun's white school shirt smelled like him, Taeyong was wearing it only when he was sitting on the windowsill in the head boy's room two hours later, after so mad and passionate sex that his skin was still screaming from pleasure.

Jaehyun had put the boxer shorts over himself again although Taeyong preferred him naked. He watched how the boy was walking to him slowly. There was a little teacup on the windowsill and Taeyong had spent the last ten minutes trying to turn it into a hamster, the edges had changed color a bit and something like a tail had nearly appeared during one attempt.

Taeyong sighed putting his wand aside.

"I guess I know what your problem is," whispered Jaehyun taking place opposite him.

"I'm a squib," whispered Taeyong looking into the night that was slowly fading.

"No you're not, you wouldn't be at Hogwarts if you were. I think you're afraid that if you could do magic everyone would expect you to do amazing things like Harry Potter did, to fight dark wizards and stuff, and you don't want to so you're pretending you can't do it," Jaehyun was calm.

"You think I'm pretending! Look I was trying really hard, does this look like a hamster to you?" he grabbed the teacup and it squealed.

"It definitely doesn't act like a teacup," said Jaehyun so Taeyong lowered his head.

"Hey you're amazing, with magic or without, I believe one day your magic will awake," Jeahyun move closer, his fingertips were cold when he laid his hand on the boy's cheek. "I love you," he whispered brushing his lips.

"I love you too," Taeyong glanced up at Jaehyun's closed eyelids. "Can I come tomorrow?" he asked while Jaehyun began to swallow his lips in kisses.

"Yes, each night," whispered the boy.

"That's what I wanted to hear," Taeyong smiled into the kiss.

He felt Jaehyun's hands moving down his body under the opened shirt.

"Take me again," whispered Taeyong trying to get rid of Jaehyun's underwear.

"With pleasure, I will fulfill all my head boy duties," Jaehyun laughed and before Taeyong could think they were making love on the windowsill.

Taeil couldn't sleep the whole night, he was tossing and turning but it didn't help at all. He was so sick when he went down for breakfast on Sunday morning. How has he ever agreed to play with the team?

But time was flying this morning, soon everyone got up, Yuta came to shout at him to hurry up. He was green when he reached the tent behind the stadium, where the team prepared themselves, everyone has already been ready. He saw Sicheng repeating some pitcher moves with Mark. Yuta was walking up and down all tense. It was their first match with their biggest opponent Slytherin this year. Rorie, the small girl from fourth grade who was the goal keeper turned and smiled to Taeil, so he smiled back.

"Taeil, put the uniform on, we're up in a few," said Yuta.

Teail nodded, he moved behind a curtain to change quickly, he heard all the noises of the crowd the whole school was there and Vanessa too, will she laugh when he'll fail badly.

"Do you happen to know who Hansol's new seeker is?" asked Mark when Taeil walked back into the main part of the tent.

"No," Yuta bit his lips. "Everyone ready, so let's go!" he shouted causing the team to jump up. "For the win!" he added.

Teail felt his legs doesn't want to carry him, he nearly forgot his broom and he needed to ran back for it, fortunately only Yuta noticed.

He was out in the sun soon, the day was clear, perfect conditions for a match, the best possible weather in late October. He watched the Slytherin team, the boys towering over him especially Hansol and Johnny.

Who's the new seeker he thought when a very tiny person jumped from behind Kun waving to him.

Teail nearly dropped his broom noticing Renjun, the boy was excited, he was giving him thumbs up so Teail smiled back.

"What is this little boy doing with them?" asked a buffed Mark.

"It's my friend Renjun," said Teail proudly.

"Him?" Mark raised his brows up.

"Team captains!" said professor Hopkinss so Yuta and Hansol stepped out watching themselves with killer glances. "Shake hands," muttered the lady but none did.

The audience answered witch boos and applause.

"Let's kick their asses," muttered Mark jumping on his broom, he blinked to Sicheng and Teail had a good idea they had a plan who to hit with a bludger today.

"Mark, but pleases be careful and don't hurt Renjun, ok?" asked Teail.

"He's the enemy," Mark made a poker face.

"If you hurt him I'll jinx you, remember," said Teail causing Mark's face to fall.

"Teail you're too good for it," Mark shook his head but the whistle blew and the whole team shot in the air leaving Taeil stunned one the ground.

He need a moment to fly up, he hoped it wasn't too embarrassing.

No he needed to concentrate on finding the snitch, avoiding bludgers, yes it was a lot. He flew up way above the stadium to observe the action, the squeaky voice of Gigi Weasley the cousin of Ten, the crazy Joke Shop owner was loud above the stadium, but he didn't need her comment to find out with was going on.

Hansol defended all the goals so far but Sicheng and Mark made such a great pitcher work none of the Slytherins could get to their goals yet. In the middle of the field Yuta was passing the ball to Hector, a boy from year seven while Kun tried to block him. Teail was watching the stadium when he felt someone flying right next to him, he turned to see Rejun who was all happy, smiling wide.

"I made it, I got into the team you were right," he said.

"Congrats," Teail felt strange. "Be careful down there, the bludgers are hard and you're small," he said.

"I know brother Teail, don't worry I can take care of myself, flying is my second nature," Renjun winked. "It's just so bad we need to play against each other," muttered Renjun.

 "It's just so bad we need to play against each other," muttered Renjun

Thank you for all the lovely support.

What do you think about the chapter, Jaeyong's conversation, Renjun and Taeil playing against each other in the match? Will Taeyong be ever able to do spells?

Much <3