73

"No, the mission is just a pretty lame Valentines date," Jaehyun grinned. "But I decided to make it more exciting."

They were walking in some puddles till they reached the Chamber. The body of the Basilisk has dried to ashes in over 200 years that had passed just a few fangs were lying down on the floor.

"Jaehyun you're not here to collect the fangs for your grandfather right?" asked Taeyong.

"Nah," Jaehyun smiled. "Why are you so suspicious haven't I proven my loyalty," Jaehyun took his hand pulling him closer kissing all over his neck.

"You're still living with the wizards who want to kill me," said Taeyong.

"Only for two moths a year," Jaehyun was sucking his skin definitely leaving marks he will need to explain to Yuta tomorrow.

But the world was falling apart, the vision was fading when he kissed Jaehyun roughly pulling on his clothes, getting the muscular chest and arms under this fingers. He loved Jaehyun's body so much, it was his drug.

It was the date he wished to have even here in the cold Chamber on the pretty wet stone floor to which Jaehyun pressed him demandingly.

He was ready more than ready when the rest of their clothes gave in, Jaehyun kissed the most intimate parts of his body driving him over the edge.

"I want it! Stop playing around!" said Taeyong though clenched teeth.

He heard Jaehyun's laugh the boy continued with the slow passionate foreplay what was so across Taeyong's mood tonight.

He bent out grabbing for his wand in the jeans he could still reach.

He used a spell to push Jaehyun backwards on the floor. The boy's eyes widened but Taeyong grinned wide he has found a new flame inside himself.

"Touch yourself for me like you did before!" he demanded causing Jaehyun to moan.

The boy began to rock his body on the cold floor when Taeyong sat up watching with excitement. He felt power, a power not only between his wand and his hand but an inner power, a beautiful one.

It was raising it was slowly giving him hope, it was as sexy as Jaehyun who was pleasing himself begging him to touch him but now he was the one simply enjoying the attraction, watching from a distance.

"Taeyong! I can't take it anymore!" shouted Jaehyun his body arching his hands working swiftly.

"How do you want to be taken?" asked Taeyong moving the edge of his wand over Jaehyun's thigh, when the boy screamed.

"Take me here! Just take me!" he begged.

"You were a bad boy today," Taeyong laughed touching Jaehyun's side rougher.

"I'm coming freaking do something!" he screamed.

"Turn around!" said Taeyong he had Jaehyun laying flat on his belly when the tight butts exposed in front of him.

"Do you like it like this today?" asked Taeyong hitting Jaehyun's butt with his wand causing a red mark to appear.

"Wait till I'll get you!" breath Jaehyun out.

But Taeyong began to give him small pain that caused Jaehyun to scream louder.

"Hold on Jaehyun," he said rocking the wand hitting till the boy gave out a bear like loud cry.

Taeyong smiled he lowered himself on Jaehyun feeling the reality of that connection, his vision blurred when he moved his hips pressing Jaehyun down into the stone floor but there was nothing that could stop him now, he loved topping Jae as much he loved to be taken by him.

It was climbing up, his heat raising his body filling with ice and faire, turning into flames, he threw the wand away unable to hold himself up on Jaehyun's body anymore when he rocked harder and harder and harder till stars appeared.

The fist daylight was slowly crawling over the horizon when the Hippogriff landed on the top of the astronomical tower. Taeil slid down of it letting go of Boccamadil's body he had been cuddling to on the back of the creature through the whole ride.

They jumped off, her face was serious, a little pale.

"Taeil I'm sorry it wasn't a night as you wanted it to be but our lives depend on it," she caressed his cheek.

"Will you..." he stopped.

"Meet you again? I hope," she pressed a quick kiss on his lips.

She wanted to jump back on the Hippogriff when they heard some sniffing in the corner behind them.

"Lumos!" shouted Taeil raising his wand but he lowered it noticing Hansol and a girl cuddling to his side.

But Hansol was crying what caused Taeil to move the light back on his face when Boccamadil took two steps back.

"Ah Taeil, and the hot chick," muttered Hansol.

"It's just this idiot," Boccamadil breathed in again.

"What happened?" asked Taeil glancing at the girt recognizing it was Hailey.

"I don't know, Hailey had drunk some love potion professor DO didn't want to help, I ran out of ideas it's not getting better at all I don't understand. How lead do this stupid love potions work?"

"Ten's potions don't work at all," said Taeil.

"Taeil it wasn't a love potion, it's the False Potion," said Boccamadil walking out of the shadow.

"What do you mean? What False Potion?" asked Taeil.

"Where has she gotten that?" asked the woman.

"In the Hog's Head someone offered her a drink, looked like a goblin to me or some goblin mixture."

"Freaking Elvials," said Boccamadil taking her wand out.

"What are Elvials?" asked Hansol.

"Creatures who sneak outside during days like Valentines day to spill a deadly potion that gives the victim all syndromes of a love potion," said Boccamadil through clenched teeth.

Thank you so much for all the support, what do you think about Jaeyong's hot time? Will Taeil and Boccamadil be able to save Hailey?

Much <3