84

"No you're not, you and Hansol, that's incomparable, you're totally different guys. But I guess there's no way for Hansol to stop acting like a jerk and as long as he does Hailey will never date him so you have plenty of chances," Taeil hugged him tighter.

"I bet no," whispered Renjun with his head low.

"You're her favorite kitten, maybe one day you could become her favorite boy," whispered Taeil but in this moment the dormitory door opened and Taeyong went inside followed by Yuta Sicheng, Mark and Herin all talking loud.

"Taeyong," whispered Taeil when Renjun jumped up his face all pale.

"Renjun, your parents are free," said Taeyong smiling wide so Taeil jumped up hugging Renjun who started to squeal from happiness.

"How have you done it?" asked Yuta when the crowd followed Taeyong to his bed.

"Relax, really all of you let me explain one by one," said Taeyong but Renjun fell in his arms hugging him tightly when Taeil caught Taeyong's tired yet happy eyes.

Taeyong was tired after answering endless questions about the hearing Renjun finally decided to go back to his common room. Taeil escorted him to the dungeons under the invisibility cloak as it became dark when Taeyong fell on the bed hoping for a little nap but Herin and Mark were making out on the other bed giggling loud causing him to groan.

"Can you move it somewhere else?" asked Taeyong.

"Man it's the most comfortable place and it's private," said Mark whose hands were somewhere under Herin's t-shirt.

"Private? With me being here?" asked Taeyong.

"You can turn around and give us privacy," Mark raised his brow.

Taeyong tried to do so but Herin's moan filled the room causing him to turn around to see how Mark had lifted her t-shirt and was working his lips into her bra. Taeyong shook his head, was Mark really ready to be the next one loosing hie virginity.

"Man you know you need to use safety in case of doing it, she's a girl," said Taeyong causing Herin to pull her t-shirt down when Mark's very red face turned hie way.

"Stop being grumpy ok!" said Mark. "And turn around!" he added.

Taeyong sighed, he moved his pillow over his ears hoping he will stand it but a while later the door banged and Herin's shout filled the room. He jumped up to see Yuta and Sicheng standing in the middle of the dormitory looking towards the other bed where Mark was trying to cover Herin's bare chest with his hands.

"Ok we'll fiend another place," said Sicheng pulling Yuta towards the door while Yuta was watching the girl with wide opened eyes.

Taeyong shook his head, he jumped up taking his wand and walking downstairs to the common room that was pretty empty at this late hour. He laid down on a couch when he heard Sicheng shouting at Yuta on the stairs.

"You were looking at her boobs!"

"There was just... where should I look?" asked Yuta awkwardly.

"Are you straight ore something!" said Sicheng.

"No, I... it was the first time I've seen..." Yuta's voice was very faint.

"Impossible!" shouted Sicheng turning around storming to the portrait hole, a moment later he was gone while Yuta fell on the couch next to Taeyong.

"Why was he so angry? I have eyes so I look," said Yuta his face very red.

"You were staring" said Taeyong giggling.

"No.. I didn't... maybe a little bit it was interesting," Yuta blushed. "Not that I'm attracted to girls," he muttered.

"You aced like a straight man," Taeyong laughed louder.

"No.. I don't... ok everyone would stare ok," Yuta jumped up. "I'll go find Sicheng," he said storming off the common room when Taeyong shook his head.

Moments later Taeil came in holding the invisibility cloak and the map in his hands.

"You don't need to go up there, Herin is probably naked by now," said Taeyong causing Taeil to stop abruptly.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"Means our little Mark is getting some action," Taeyong raised his brow.

"But he's still too little!" whispered Taeil.

"So go up and tell him," Taeyong shrugged.

"No I won't ruin his first sexual experience, that's not right," said Taeil tottering to the couch. "Taeyong please tell me they're using protection."

"How should I know?"

"Oh that's so bad!" Taeil tensed.

"If not we'll be uncles," giggled Taeyong.

"That's not funny at all. Here, I need to go up there and prevent a disaster!" Taeil pressed the map and invisibility cloak into his hands then ran upstairs taking the wand out, Taeyong decided he doesn't want to be a witness of the rest of the drama so he glanced through the room then placed the cloak over himself, he decided to visit Jaehyun and ask him about his terrible behaviour in court today.

He was quick, moving the so known way to the Ravenclaw tower but suddenly two people came out of the darkness causing him to nearly fall on an armor, he stopped grabbing the wall his heart racing.

"Stop following me!" shouted Hailey when Taeyong raised his head.

Thank you for the feedback and support. I hope you liked the chapter? What do you think about Yuwin's argument and Taeyong's struggles through the evening? What will he overhear?

Also this coming weeks will be so important for the boys, let's support them.

Much <3