88

He tried his best to concentrate on the game ignore the unpleasant feeling inside him, has any of her prophecies not become real? He hoped she had also had misshapen prophecies although he has never heard about any.

The euphoria of the stadium became less when he watched Yuta scoring the final six goals, the Gryffindors racing off the benches cheering loud, he saw Yuta jumping to Sicheng grabbing the boy in his arms kissing him so passionately while Herin left his side running to Mark. She fell over his neck cuddling to him so tightly, in the crowd he saw Renjun and Chenle surrounding Taeil, Renjun hugging his friend, he watched the Ravenclaw team till he caught Jaehyun's eyes, sad, but not furious, Jaehyun even managed to smile to him, then lowered his had blushing hard and Taeyong wished nothing more than to be with him alone tonight. No, Herin was wrong, she said the future was uncertain, so this will be just another night in Jaehyun's comfortable bedroom.

The Gryffindor team was in the common room partying hard, Yuta was drinking rounds of butter beer off the Quidditch Cup when everyone was cheering. Taeyong was up in his dormitory seeking for silence when the door opened and he saw Taeil coming inside. The boy fell on the bed sighing loud, he was holding an open letter and a phial with a clear transparent liquid.

"What's this?" asked Taeyong.

"Can you borrow me the cloak and the map tonight?" asked Taeil.

"Why?"

"I need to use headmaster Chen's pensive to rewatch a memory," said Taeil his voice trembling.

"What memory?" asked Taeil.

"Boccamadil has given me her most important memory to figure it out, the secret behind Voldemort's son, the piece of information we should have like Harry Potter had had to defend Voldemort one last time," said Taeyong quietly. "But I need a pensive and the only one I know about is in headmaster Chen's office. I had no idea how to break in there so I asked Boccamadil for help, I had received her letter today. She says the janitor has all passwords to each room at school and each place in the castle, she also sent me a bottle of Veritaserum to use on him," whispered Taeil.

"But headmaster Chen will catch you," said Taeyong. "The plan sucks."

"I've heard headmaster Chen left the school an hour ago he was asked to come to the ministry immediately, so it's my chance, can I have the cloak and the map?" asked Taeil.

"What headmaster Chen left!" Taeyong jumped up.

Jaehyun's words about leaving the school became so vivid.

"Is it bad?" asked Taeil.

"Jaehyun said the moment the headmaster leaves the school he will escape to look for the sorcerer," said Taeyong.

"What! But... but you're not going with him?" Taeil's voice was high.

"I... I need to stop him... Taeil I can't let him be out there alone, if he goes I'll go too," whispered Taeyong.

"Why is he escaping?" asked Taeil.

"He thinks they will come and take the school when headmaster Chen leaves," Taeyong felt a cold shiver, Herin's words became so alive. "Listen Taeil can you use the spell Hermione did to fit all my belongings into this bag?" he emptied his school bag placing it on the bed. "And I'll give you the map and cloak, ok?" he asked.

"Ok, just remember where your true home and heart is ok," Taeil moved his wand over Taeyong's bag when the boy began to pack everything he could reach.

"Here, take it, good luck," Taeyong presses the map and cloak into Taeil's hands they stood there awkwardly for a longer moment until they hugged tightly as they had no idea what to say.

"Bye," whispered Taeil letting go.

"Bye," Taeyong felt tears in the corners of his eyes.

He saw Taeil leaving the dormitory so he began to pack faster, he didn't want to met Yuta, Sicheng or Mark, it wound be too painful.

He grabbed the bag zipping it up, placed a jacket over his hoodie than left to the common room quickly.

The beautiful sunset was making the place so cozy and Taeyong felt sudden pain realizing he's probably seeing it for the last time.

He tried to be calm when he walked to the portrait hole taking the corridors down towards the Ravenclaw tower, he walked inside after a few first years, ignored strange glances from some people. He ran upstairs to Jae's room falling inside to see the boy zipping up a bigger bag.

"Taeyong," whispered Jae looking up in shock.

"I'm going with you," said Taeyong slamming the door shut, moments later he ran to Jaehyun falling into his arms kissing him madly.

"You said?"

"I don't care I need to be with you," whispered Taeyong pulling Jaehyun closer by his hair.

"I love you," whispered Jaehyun kissing him back.

It was hard for them to part Jaehyun's hair was cutely messed when he lifted his bag then both turned to the door.

"Let's leave the castle before nightfall, we will apparate from Hogsmeade."

"Ok," Taeyong followed Jaehyun outside, down the stairs, through the Ravenclaw common room then into the corridor, they ware hurrying downsides towards the hidden passage that was leading to the Joke Shop when they stopped abruptly nearly falling into professor Suho on the way.

"Boys!" he looked at them stunned.

"Ah!" Jaehyun became pale.

"What is this thing? Where are you hurrying, it's the time to be back in the common rooms," he said scanning their luggage.

Taeyong took his wand in his pocket, was it the time to jinx a teacher? He glanced at Jaehyun questioningly but Jaehyun's jaw began to tremble.

"Professor we're hurrying for detention with professor Kris," said Jaehyun his voice faint.

"Is that so? Why do you need the bags?"

Thank you for the support, the final of the book is approaching I'm excited to share it with you

What do you think about Gryffindor winning? What about Taeil's plan are Jaeyong's failed escape? What will happen now?

Much <3