82

The hearing was so long Taeyong has nearly fallen asleep, he opened his eyes wider when headmaster Chen accidentally stepped on his foot.

"So as we had heard all witnesses," said the minister raising from his chair.

"I bet your pardon minister but I'd like to say a few words," headmaster Chen got up from his spot causing a rumor to fill the room.

"Jongdae I assure there's noting more you can say in that case," the minister became very red, his face a moment from exploding.

"Oh it's not me, the one who has something to say. It Harry Potter's heir."

The rumor became bigger, all eyes in the room turned their way causing Taeyong to fell very bad. Only Jaehyun avoided looking at him what Taeyong was thankful for.

"Stand up," whispered headmaster Chen so Taeyong jumped from his seat.

The minister washed some sweat off his face.

"What will the council say about that? I think we had wasted enough time?" he turned to the wizards on his left and right.

"May I minister," Jaehyun raised his hand up causing Taeyong's throat to dry immediately. "As we know the boy is Harry Potter's heir, and as we all remember Harry Potter and Dumbledore loved to make some very cheap shows in the ministry, probably some of them were very entertaining, so let him embarrass himself a little, we'll use some entertainment after the long hours," Jaehyun laughed in a mean way.

Taeyong's body filled with icy needles, even if this was part of a play, if it was, Jaehyun was absolutely convincing in it. Sometimes Taeyong couldn't believe the cold hearted vain and awful boy is the same one he's meeting in his prefect's bedroom at nights. But sometimes it seemed there were two Jaehyuns, totally different from each other, the one he loved and the one he hated so much he could scream and fight him.

"Good point Mr. Black," the minister laughed. "Boy come up and make it quick," he said looking at Taeyong who trembled.

So Taeyong moved forward all eyes on him, cold sweat running down his spine, he reached the place for witnesses than glanced at the Huang couple both looking a him with disgust.

Were they there when he was kidnapped in the middle of the night and tortured, when Mark nearly lost his life, was he really here to defend two people who would love to kill him if they had the opportunity to, but then  he remembered Renjun, the small boy shivering from tears in his arms, the one he had promised he will do everything possible to save his parents.

"So, do you have something to say boy or are you wasting our time here?" asked the minister while Taeyong looked up catching his eyes for a brief moment, remembering the icy ballroom where Jaehyun had rescued his life.

"Minister, wizards of the council, my name is Lee Taeyong, I'm a student at Hogwarts, I don't know this people here, I also have no idea if what they're accused of it true or not, but I know their son," said Taeyong causing Renjun's parents to look his way the father's gaze stayed icy but the mother's eyes filled with sudden tears. "He's that small but a very brave kid," Taeyong smiled to himself. "I came here to speak on his behalf, because believe me I'm the most ordinary student, a very bad student indeed I have a name that means something, not because I'm special, or I have done anything that would make me special, it's become of my grand grand grandfather who had saved us all, but he has never done it alone, he did will the help of his friends, and Renjun is one of my friends. I know how it is to grow up without parents, I had lost mine when I was very young, so I came to ask you to spear the punishment of sending these two to Azkaban, not because they are good or bad, Death Eaters or no Death Eaters, just because of their twelve year old son who needs them in his life. You see it might sound ridiculous, but I'm Harry Potter's heir, my mother was killed by someone anonymous, someone who has definitely been a Death Eater, as there are still a lot of people who want to threaten our society, so I could easily be tempted to hate these people here, to demand locking them up for my own safety, but one of my best friend's safety is much more impotent, and he will feel safe knowing that when the school year ends he will have a home and parents he can come back to, that's a beautiful perspective each child should have, so I'm not condemning these two, I'm asking you to not to make one more child an orphan, minister dear council, if Harry Potter's heir don't decry them will you do? Thank you," Taeyong lowered his had a little then rushed back to the place next to headmaster Chen shaking terribly.

The minister became very pale, Renjun's mother was sobbing loud when his father was sitting with his head very low. Taeyong felt headmaster Chen's palm on his hand briefly that gave him some comfort, he was bitting his nails like crazy when the minister stood up.

 Taeyong felt headmaster Chen's palm on his hand briefly that gave him some comfort, he was bitting his nails like crazy when the minister stood up

Thank you for being here for me and my characters, I hope you liked the chapter. What do you think about Taeyong's speech at the hearing? Will he save Renjun's parents?

Much <3