40

//

the sky.

deep. vast. unmoving, aside from the trillions of sparkling dots littering its expanse, that shone repeatedly and dazzled for miles. cornered the edges of vision. forces of power urged these elements together.

were one.

like magnets: attracting.

breathing. reproducing and coming alive. cells being fused together; forming a new configuration of material. static fission.

the colour red. it forced a scarlet invasion of masses, crashing into one another and causing a big bang. embracing hearts. a division of cells, now. breaking into separate parts.

he swore he could hear it.

please. no.

heart stopped. and started. and stopped.

the sun.

obliterating the expanse of nothing into nothing but a shining visualisation of brightness. blinding. juxtaposition between the black sky and the dangerous, yellow rays.

division.

split.

a giant, thunderous cracking sound.

filling every breathable space in the atmosphere.

tornado of debris and nothing.

two suns. look alike. a creation of two new worlds, perhaps. so big, so expansive--but he felt so insignificant and emotional in comparison.

see the same sky but stand on different grounds.

he reached out his fingers. like water, his hand motioned against the black, the liquid slipping in between his digits, against his will. eyes wide shut. wanted to force his mind over his body. no. no, no, no. it was just nature.

the sky was a nightmare. a kaleidoscope of fear; divergent colours were visible. contrasts. nothing could be done; only that they were now united.

a potency--a dark and tangible strength--which pushed its way into their bodies, exerting the forms of struggling divisions backwards. born cells: intrusion of new life.

not a single fault; a desired and concocted perfection that required poisoning of the veins and arteries. flowing. deep red and flowing, flooding into every available space within. wound its path around the centres--the pumping hearts--now, surrounded in a prison. no escape. incarceration.

no escape.

the phrase was yelled out.

sun shone, blinded the eyes of on-looking masses, but it was colder than the deepest depths of the formidable oceans. the freezing temperatures encapsulated each formation. trapping them, again. hidden within the darkness.

and, then. fire.

he reached his hand out again; like elevating a heavy weight, fracturing his bones. forming his insides. wanted to touch the red colour that circulated before him. it looked appealing, hypnotising his actions. bad move: his hand burned, transformed a deeper shade of crimson.

screamed out in agony.

made eye contact with the other force: saw the desperation in the deep profundity of his flaming irises.

one.

red sun.

red forces.

burning and blinding and damaging their bodies. infusing and generating.