58

23:23.

it starts off as a singular cell, holding the capacity and capability to enhance and change the mode in which it will produce itself. nothing is set in stone or structured, and is therefore capable of adapting to different living conditions and environments. divisions occur in even numbers, and as division does occur, it produces life.

and life...is entangled within nature. naturally. take, for example, a tree. it is made up of elements that have been nurtured through nature, twisting and intertwining and producing life through leaves and bulbs and stems, providing a source of energy for life to thrive. to blossom.

twelve parts. which gradually turn into less and less, minuses, as cells depart the nucleus, creating a temporary hole that is to be filled in by the remaining sources of life left behind.

one of them is always saved, released first; let out into the open world because there is nothing left to be achieved at the centre of the pulses. that one segment of the whole part will then always manage to escape first; to leave behind the maze of winding forms. this doesn't necessarily equate to its safety or luck in the exterior periphery. that remains unpredictable.

a whole other world is taken over by them. separation of destinations is detrimental to the balancing of forces, in order for it to not overflow. simple calculations. differing latitudes and longitudes so as to allow for space to travel between the burning, electrifying forces. the separate stars must spread out across the cosmos.

same sky but different grounds.

this ethos continues and reigns over each of their individual decisions, preventing the transfer or connection of true emotional capacity. the combination of emotion with necessity produces a tense, complicated relationship that cannot configure into the calculations prescribed to each part.

it acts as a catalyst for the uncontrollable nature of the eruption of static electricity, ignited by the complication of these feelings and tribulations. as a result, it produces reverberations that can be felt by each adjoining part, as they were once all connected, regardless of distance or location.

certain events or actions can also trigger certain reactions. for example, an intimate connection or a statement of spoken feelings and emotions. this creates an empty space or hole in the established interdependence of the joined segments, thus resulting in vibrations that are felt along the line of dots that have been balanced out across its expanse.

to expose these emotional and intricate elements of each cell is to expose their existence to the societal world. displaying each of their phases and constituents is to engulf the innocent individual into an unknown universe that is almost impossible to explicate properly and completely.

a flash of light, or a touch of electricity, or a gust of wind, or a drop in temperature, or a rumble of thunder, or a crack in the earth, or an ignition of flames, or a flood of ice-cold water...only one of the healing elements is able to control the inevitable consequences.

however, there are always exceptions to the rule. within this realm, an individual can become aware of each of the others' positions, without being encapsulated within the world itself. this acknowledgement can result in no harm being done to any of the surrounding cells. therefore, it is okay, despite the difficulties and challenges that come with the unveiling scene.

all will end in the same way, with the sky burning brightly, and the stars aligning once again.

"--come up here a lot," chanyeol explained quietly, over the top of the muffled radio, blaring in the front seat of the car.