2. Stubborn Bird.

"I think I'm sick..." Robin muttered quietly, rubbing his reddish nose with his sleeve covered hand as he sat up on the couch.

"Dude...sucks to be you right now..." Wally said with a snigger, plopping his butt down next to Robin on the green couch as he fished his hand around in the big packet of chips that he took out of the kitchen before entering the room. He took a handful of chips and stuffed his mouth with it, not aware that the annoying crunching noise the action made was just worsening his ill best friend's headache.

Robin winced and groaned, putting a hand to his aching head again. Wally didn't seem to notice as he kept stuffing his mouth with chips. Not surprising. Dick was relieved when Wally reached into the packet again after unknowingly stuffing the last chip in his mouth. His hand fished around in the packet for another chip, only to be met with the cold and disappointing truth that his chips were in fact, done.

"Aw man..." Wally whined then crumbled up the empty bag, throwing it across the room and into the awaiting garbage bin.

The Boy Wonder sighed slightly in relief once the noise induced pain lessened then he leaned back into the soft couch cushions, only managing to close his eyes for a second before Wally nudged him in the side. Robin reluctantly opened his eyes to look at the speedster in question.

"Dude maybe you should head home. You look like the walking dead." Wally said, a small hint of genuine concern for his best friend's health in his voice other than the obvious humor.

Robin just shook his head. "I'm fine, KF. Besides, Batman said I could stay at the mountain for the weekend. If I go back to the batcave now, who knows when he'll let me stay at Mount Justice again."

Wally nodded in understanding and got up from the couch."You do look pretty bad though Rob..."

He said as he took in his best friend's appearance. Robin had dark circles underneath his eyes. His skin was somewhat paler than usual. There was also a feverish flush on his cheeks and he seemed like he was ready to pass out any moment.

Wally frowned a bit. "Rob, I'm not kidding. You look bad..." Robin huffed and laid down on the couch, closing his eyes again.

"I am not going home..."

"Alright, alright." Wally sighed and gave up, picking up a blanket before tossing it over his visibly shivering best friend's body.

"Thanks KF..." Robin mumbled softly, curling up in the blanket. He was in a deep sleep within seconds.

"You're welcome, Rob..." Wally smiled slightly before he heard someone enter the room.

He looked up to see M'gann standing there with a tray full of cookies, smiling happily.

She seemed oblivious to the sleeping boy wonder on the couch. "Who wants cook-" Wally put a hand over her mouth before she could finish her sentence and put a finger to his lips. "Shhh..." He said as he motioned to the sleeping bird.