4. The Blanket Burito.

They waited a few short minutes until they heard a soft beep coming from the thermometer in the pouting Boy Wonder's mouth.

Wally pulled the slender, white device out and checked the reading. He blinked, looking at the device with confusion written all over his face. The speedster shook it as if to check if it was broken then looked down at the flushed boy beneath him and put the back of his hand to the bird's sweaty forehead.

Wally almost immediately pulled his back once he touched him. "Dude! Your forehead is on fire!" He practically screamed.

Robin stared at him with a blank face, trying not to grimace at the noise. "So?"

"So?" Wally stared at him with narrowed eyes, taapping his foot repeatedly on the steel floor. "So, you're going to go to your room, lay down and let us take care of you or... Hell knows what I'll do to you!"

Robin only crossed his arms stubbornly with a huff. "Make me." He said, his face twisted into an expression that practically said 'I Dare You'.

Wally narrowed his eyes at the stubborn child, his right eye twitching slightly in annoyance at how difficult Robin was being.

M'gann just stood off to the side, clutching the thermometer that Wally had handed back to her earlier in both her hands as she watched the normally energetic pair. They seemed to be having a staring contest and the tension in the air was as viscous as frozen butter. No one said a word and it felt like all sound present had been frozen to insignificance. That was, until Wally stood up and grabbed Robin by his waist, swiftly tossing him over his shoulder before he had time to react.

Normally a stunt like this would get him a kick to the face from Robin but the boy's illness was making his reflexes slow much to the bat's obvious annoyance. The ginger turned and casually walked down the hall, carrying the sick Boy Wonder like a sack of beans. A yelling, kicking and squirming sack of beans that is.
M'gann couldn't help but giggle slightly as she followed the duo down the hall.

"KF, put me down!" Robin yelled loudly, squirming and trying to kick Wally from the front but his feet only came in contact with air. Of course many ways to incapacitate KidFlash came to Dick's mind

The ginger simply ignored his best friend's pleas and helpless attempts at getting free as he typed in the password to the boy's room and walked inside with M'gann not far behind.

He walked over to the bed and plopped the raven haired child down on it. Before the bird could make a move to get up, Wally tossed a whole bunch of thick blankets over him, proceeding to speed wrap Robin up in them until he looked like a big burrito made of blankets with a fuming Boy Wonder as the filling.

The bird started squirming around in the blankets, desperately trying to get himself free from his tight, soft and comfy imprisonment to no avail. He was trapped. A prisoner in a fortress of blankets. How the hell did Wally get them so tight? He could barely move his arms!

"KF!"

Wally was just looking at him with a smug smirk on his face as M'gann giggled in the background somewhere.

"Dude, this isn't funny! Let me go!"

The speedster simply shook his head. "Not until you give in and let us take care of you."

"No!"

"Fine. You're staying in the blanket burrito then." Wally stated simply before turning to the door.

Robin bit his lip. "Wait! If you're going to keep me like this, can I at least have some water then?"

The Speedster looked like he was thinking it over for a moment before nodding. "Sweet cheeks may you please go get some water for the birdy?"

Robin scoffed at the nickname but M'gann nodded anyways and flew out of the room to go get her younger teammate some water. It only took a minute or two before she came back with a glass of water and gave it to Wally. The speedster stepped behind the burrito where Robin couldn't see him before tossing something into the water and waiting for it to dissolve.

After it was no longer visible in the clear, clean water he walked over to his best friend and propped the burrito up so that the Boy Wonder was sitting upright and wouldn't choke on the water when he drank it.

"Open wide Rob." Wally cooed as he held the glass of water up. Robin narrowed his eyes at him."Can't I drink the water on my own?"

"No because that would require freeing your arms and I'm not taking that chance in case you try to uppercut me then get away." Wally scoffed, pressing the rim of the glass against the bird's dry lips. "Now open your damn mouth or you're not getting any water."

Robin's face went back into a pout as he reluctantly opened his mouth as the speedster brought the glass up to his lips. He drank about half of the water before Wally pulled the glass away and set it down on the nightstand. Robins eyes started drooping as Wally positioned his blanket burrito so that he was lying flat on the bed again.

His vision started getting blurry but he managed to catch a glimpse of the ginger's smug grin before his eyes started drifting closed of their own accord.

"You...bastard..." He tried to say, his words slightly slurred as he kept fighting to keep his eyes open but he clearly lost the battle since he passed out within the next few minutes.

M'gann's eyes widened, looking slightly panicked when the Boy Wonder suddenly passed out. "Is Robin okay?" Wally turned to her, the smug grin still clearly showing on his face. "He's fine. I just put something in his water, I got it from the infirmary earlier to get him to shut up and sleep."