24. Identities.

Artemis growled in annoyance as she tossed the comm to the side. "I'm guessing it's my turn now?"

"Yup, who are you gonna ask?" Wally asked. "Oh and it can't be me."

The blonde archer seemed rather disappointed and turned to the snickering bird instead. "Truth or Dare, Boy Blunder?"

The thirteen year old acrobat finally calmed down and momentarily halted his laughter to answer her question. "Truth."

Artemis's face fell. "Too scared to take a dare?"

"No, I'm just not stupid. I know you're going to make me take off my sunglasses." Robin said, adjusting his dark shades on his face with a smug look.

The green-clad heroine crossed her arms with an irritated look. "Fine, you took truth so tell me what your first name is."

Robin tilted his head with a thoughtful look. "Hm...my first name..."

"Spit it out, Birdboy." Artemis snapped impatiently.

The bird merely grinned in response. "Milo."

Wally doubled over in laughter whilst Superman quirked a curious eyebrow at him.

The blonde archer scoffed. "What kind of name is that? There's no way that's it."

"Fine, it's Jack."

Artemis twitched and narrowed her eyes at her younger teammate. "You're lying."

"Prove it."

The teenage heroine rolled her eyes in defeat and looked away with her arms crossed. "Fine. Your turn then, Jack."

The boy wonder's grin only widened as he turned to face the one and only Man of Steel. "Truth or Dare, Supes?"

The kryptonian seemed rather hesitant before responding. "Dare."

Robin's face lit up at the hero's answer. "You have to take Superboy to Kansas with you this weekend to meet Mr. and Mrs. Kent."

Conner perked up slightly at the mention of his name and looked at the older kryptonian, waiting impatiently for his response.

"I have to...what?"