I.

Welcome to the Muggle World

"What happened?" A worried voice exclaimed

"I just saw them both lying on the floor. No cuts nor bruises, they just laid there, I don't even know why."

"We checked the CCTV cams earlier, the video was cut. I think someone tampered it."

"Impossible. I talked to the person incharge - there was no one inside the room except for him, and the security told us and other costumers said no one even went the spot both Tom and Emma were found."

"Perhaps it's the food they ate?"

"No Mr. Radcliffe, it wasn't food poisoning either. They were just experiencing over fatigue, that's all."

"So you're saying they're fine, then?"

"Yes Mr. Grint both your friends will be alright. They just need some rest."

The group sighed in relief, "Phew, good."

"I better get going, It's getting late. I'll see you guys tomorrow."

"Us too. Uhm . . . do you both mind if you stay here for a while until both of them wakes up?"

"Sure, no problem. Alex called saying he's coming for Emma, so it won't be a problem."

"Okay, call us if anything goes wrong alright?"

"Okay, we'll update you all later."

Steps were heard coming out of the rooms as both boys were talking again with the doctor.

____________________

"Hmmm"

All of them froze as they heard a sound coming from the pair who were lying on the bed, their beds were placed beside each other.

Both slowly opening their eyes.

"Mr. Felton, Ms. Watson. Thank God you're both awake." The doctor said as he fixed his eyes on the pair that looked absolutely confused.

"Don't worry, both of you were just experiencing over fatigue. It's best if you both go home, take some rest and take a leave tomorrow." He continued.

A raven haired beside the doctor spoke up, "That's a good idea — you both take some rest, two days from now will be the premiere night and I don't want you both to miss it." He said.

The brunette lying on her bed sat up, completely bewildered and glanced at the boy lying on the bed beside her.

The two of them exchanged looks, and both of them stayed silent — completely speechless.