LXV.

What The Bloody Hell Will We Do?!

"COME AGAIN?"

"WHAT?!"

Draco sighed and faced his house elves, completely ignoring his worried and sleepy friends.

"Jinky, I'm going to ask you again alright? What did you see?" he asked.

Hermione was gripping his hand tightly as the platinum blonde rubbed her knuckles comfortingly. 

The small house elf sniffed as Dobby patted her back in comfort, "Jinky heard noises Sir Draco. I saw your two muggle friends screaming and running, I think they were fighting." She began, "I followed them. They ran towards the end of the field Sir, they were outside the quarters and . . . and man showed up from the dark and pointed his wand at them. I only saw red light. I . . . was too late to save them. They were gone so I looked for Dobby to tell him to you." she sniffed, a tear slipping from her eye.

"I-I am s-sorry Sir. I —" she sobbed.

Dobby frowned and hugged his fellow house elf as Draco cut in and said, "It's not your fault Jinky. Stop crying." he softly said.

But the house elf didn't say anything but continued to cry.

He sighed and faced Dobby, "Thats for the help you two but we'll take it from here now. Go and take Jinky back home." he instructed.

Dobby nodded as he took Jinky's hand, "Stop crying Jinky," he whispered at his friend as the two disappeared.

"NOW WHAT THE BLOODY HELL WILL WE DO?!"

__________________

Dan, Rupert and Matt were anxiously pacing back and fourth. Harry, Ron, Neville and Alex went out to seek for help from their Fathers and Uncles, Blaise was sitting beside Pansy — while saying comforting words to Evanna and Bonnie — who were in the verge of tears — whilst Ginny and Luna were hugging them.

"Draco, what are we going to do?" Phoebe whispered as she kneeled in front of Draco.

The platinum blonde was just sitting there, staring at nothing as he knitted his brows and hands clasped together. "I don't know." He muttered softly.

Hermione sighed and rested her head towards Draco's shoulders. The brunette was thinking, hard. Where could they be? Are they alright?

Are they still alive?

Suddenly, the door swung open, revealing a terrified looking Alex. "What is it?" Draco immediately asked as he walked towards him. Dan, and the rest followed suit.