LVII.

Draco the Family Guy

When Draco and Hermione had finally escaped Narcissa Malfoy's grasps, Draco led Hermione at the table were Draco's cousins were found

The platinum blonde was about to greet them when suddenly he froze as he saw Cassiopeia, whispering some words at a guy, and Corona who was also talking with a boy he'd never met before, and now there's also Selene! — a guy just kissed her on the cheek.

Draco Malfoy went into protective mode again, making Hermione smirk in amusement, "Draco, take it easy on them." she whispered but the Malfoy heir didn't listened, he was already marching in towards them, both of his stormy grey eyes glaring.

Hermione rolled her eyes with this, and now he's ignoring me, she thought.

"Love," she said bluntly making him freeze on the spot and spun around, due to her satisfaction.

The brunette let out a smirk, "Did you just called me love?" The platinum blonde asked, incredulously as the brunette rolled her eyes and nodded.

"Duh Draco, are you deaf?" she countered, but he just grinned like a total idiot.

"Say it again," he said, taking a step towards her.

Hermione blushed, "Love," she began, as she cleared her throat, "—take it easy on them. You're being protective mode all over again." She pointed out as Draco's grin faded and been replaced by a scowl.

That made Hermione giggle in amusement.

"If you're being this protective with your cousins, how much more your sibling? What if it's a girl? Merlin, a boy won't be any feet away from her."

Draco scowled, "Pft. Feet,"

Hermione rolled her eyes with that and gave him a quick peck on the cheek, "Let's just go and greet your cousins," she said as she linked her arms at him.

"And be gentle. Don't want to scare away their dates, right?" she tutted.

Malfoy rolled his eyes with that, "I won't make any promises."

__________________

"Oh hey Draco!" Cassiopeia greeted, waving her pale hand towards the blonde, "Hey mate," said the boy next to her.

Draco raised a brow at the guy and studied him for a while, he looked like someone familiar, "Flint?" He asked, then he realised, "Oh right, you're dating Noah Flint." he pointed out as Cassie rolled her eyes but nodded nevertheless.