L.

Doppelgängers

Everyone was in shock

No one dared to move with the scene as the white light was gone and their sight was back.

Tom and Emma was frozen to their spot as they exchanged glances, with wide eyes and their jaws dropped.

They couldn't believe what they just saw.

Even Dumbledore and Grindelwald was speechless, their invention failed, again.

Not only did Tom and Emma stayed but some were transported back in their world.

Draco eventually groaned now and cried, "Okay enough with the hugging!" the muggle actors chuckled and pulled themselves out of their group hug.

Everyone can also hear Hermione's laughter but was suddenly frozen as she saw them.

Harry, Ron, Neville, Luna and Ginny opened their mouths in shock as they stared at the people infront of them who looked just like them, literally.

Phoebe, Blaise, Alex and Pansy stared at the Gryffindors and back at the actors from time to time, jaw dropped.

"What is the meaning of this?" Phoebe started, making Draco's head snap towards her.

The Malfoy heir broke into a relieved sigh as he saw his raven haired cousin, he immediately stood up and hugged her.

"Phoebe! Thank Merlin!" he cried as Phoebe also said, "Draco? Thank Salazar you're finally back!"

The rest of the Slytherins hugged him muttering welcoming words.

Hermione's watery eyes gazed towards her fellow Gryffindors, Harry gave her a small smile making the brunette jump out of her place and rushed into his arms, Ginny sniffed as she also hugged them, followed by Ron, Luna and Neville.

"We missed you Hermione!" they said.

"I'm so happy to see you guys! I though that I'll never going to see you again!" the brunette cried.

Across of the scene, Tom, Emma, Dan, Bonnie, Evanna, Matt and Rupert stared at each other for a moment and rushed towards each others arms, giving everyone a hug.

"I though I'd never going to see you lot again!" Tom began.

"We missed you so much!" followed Emma.

They pulled out of each others embrace as they wiped the tears in their eyes, "H-how'd we get here?" Dan muttered incredulously as his eyes were roaming around the place and the people surrounding them.