XL.

Dramione Tales

She remembered that day

She remembered that day. The day when she first met him, the day that they became friends.

Being excited would be an understatement of what Hermione Granger was feeling, she was overwrought.

She just can't believe it, she's going to Hogwarts. The eleven year old brunette witch beamed in delight as she walked inside the Hogwarts Express.

She waved her Mum and Dad goodbye and gave them a flying kiss. She walked towards some compartments hoping to find an empty seat and even some friends along the way as the train whistled signalling the passengers that it's already moving.

As she walked passed different compartments, peeking at every windows, hoping for an empty place to sit.

Walking towards the middle of the train, she accidentaly bumping into someone in the process — groaning as she realized she was on the ground, suddenly her excitement earlier was gone, thinking that it was not her lucky day after all.

"Sorry . . . I'm very sorry about that." She heard the boy muttered infront of her, she looked at up and saw a pale hand stretched towards her.

Hermione hesitantly took it as the pale boy helped her stood up, "I'm terribly sorry, I was running away from some of my friends and didn't noticed you." he said.

The brunette just stared at him, studying his look, he was pale, his platinum blond hair was neatly slicked back, his eyes were stormy gray which made her look at it more closer than before, the blond boy just eyed her weirdly as a smirk slowly plastered on his lips.

"What are you staring at?" He asked carelessly as he stared at her.

Hermione shrugged and smiled, "Nothing, it's just that I don't usually see those kind of set of eyes, it's mesmerizing." She said making the pale blond boy smile.

"Why thank you. . ." He beamed, "My name's Malfoy by the way, Draco Malfoy." he said, extending his hand again, the brunette didn't have a second thought of taking it, with a toothy smile, she replied, "I'm Hermione Granger."

Draco grinned and made a bow saying, "Well Hermione, would you mind if I introduce you to my friends? We've got one of the largest compartments here in the train, do you want to join us?"

Hermione nodded and took his hand again as the smiling Malfoy boy led her the way, thus forming an incredible friendship in between.

Hermione couldn't help but smile at the memory, they were bestfriends, and now, Draco Malfoy is her boyfriend. Oh the thought of it just can't stop her heart from beating fast, it was too good to be true.