LXVIII.

After All Of That

They were gone.

Dan, Rupert, Bonnie, Evanna, Matt, Tom and Emma disappeared. Out of their sights.

"I liked them Draco." Hermione muttered as Draco pulled her closer, his arms wrapped around her shoulders as Hermione rested her head on his chest.

"I liked them too." He breathed out.

Albus Dumbledore and Gellert Grindelwald had already left minutes later and the gang were also preparing to leave towards their own respective houses.

"I think we need to go home and rest." Harry announced.

Blaise nodded with that, "Agreed."

"We still have to go back to Hogwarts tomorrow." Alex pointed out.

"Right, well, see you tomorrow guys." Draco said as all of them exchanged hugs and goodbyes before apparating and flooing themselves back home.

"I need to take a nap." Phoebe announced as she began to walk off, "I'll also be meeting mother later, so I probably be going home late tonight."

Draco nodded, "Alright. But don't fool me Phoebe, I know you'll be having a date with Nott later." he tutted and laughed as he saw Phoebe turning crimson red.

"I do not." she said before rolling her eyes and walked towards upstairs.

Hermione let out a chuckle before pulling Draco into a quick kiss, "I should get going too. I need some catching up with Lily and some rest." she whispered as Draco nodded and pulled her away from his embrace.

"I'll see you tonight?" he asked as Hermione raised a brow in amusement, "Is the great Draco Malfoy asking me out on a date?" she smirked.

"Obviously. We haven't had a proper date yet." he said making Hermione go red.

The brunette placed her palm against Draco's cheek as the platinum blonde bent his neck, crashing his lips against hers.

"I'll see you tonight then." Hermione whispered as she walked towards the fireplace.

"See you." Draco said, a smirk planted on his face as Hermione let out a small smile before taking a handful of floo powder and disappeared.

The Malfoy heir sighed in satisfaction and turned around, he was about to climb upstairs and take some long nap right before Narcissa's voice found his ears.

"Draco darling?"

"Yes Mother?" Draco asked.

"Can you please get me some more chocolate frogs?"