XIII.

Preparing for Jade Gordon

"Hey Malfoy, we've got to tell you something

"Hey Malfoy, we've got to tell you something."

"What is it?" asked Draco. He and Granger were sitting in the sofa. "I think we've forgot to tell you both another little detail about Tom's life." said Rupert.

"— It seems we've forgot to mention Olivia Jade Gordon." smirked Bonnie as she gazed towards Hermione, who had furrowed her brows as she heard the name.

"That's Felton's girlfriend right?" asked the brunette.

Dan smiled at her, "That, you are correct." he said.

"I though they were just dating? Err —they're still dating now?" she asked again, Evanna nodded.

"Oh." that was all the brunette replied.

"Wait — Who the Merlin's name is Jade?!" cried out Draco.

Dan, Matt and Rupert smirked, "Your Girlfriend."

"Wait — what?!"

______________________

"Okay give me some quick notes about that." Malfoy said lazily, showing no interest of the topic.

Geez what am I putting myself into?

Hermione was silent throughout the whole conversation, just painting a bored expression on her face for some reasons.

Bonnie sighs, "Jade Olivia Gordon. She was our stunt director when we were during the Harry Potter films, you . . . I mean, Tom started had this thing for her in 2007, then they started dating in 2008." she said.

"— they're in their 4 years relationship right now." stated Matt.

"During their first and two years of relationship, Tom even made a song for her." said Evanna dreamily, "— he's really sweet, such a cassanova. Really romantic." she smiled.

"Charming." Draco said idly.

Hermione nudged her elbow at him, "Oh don't be like that Malfoy. It's really sweet you know."

"Well don't expect me to do those stuff at her, I don't even know that woman!" He said.

"We know Malfoy, we just want you to act normal. We don't want her to suspect that something's wrong right?" asked Rupert as he smirked at him.

"He's right Draco, I think it's probably the best if this situation just remains between us seven —" chuckled Dan.

"— the big seven." Rupert finished making the muggle actors laugh.