XXI.

Hogwarts Classes

"So, Mr. Malfoy." Snape suddenly said as he slowly walked inside the room, all eyes were placed on Tom.

"Tell me, What is the basic ingredients in making a Polyjuice Potion."

Tom and Emma exchanged worried glances as Tom turned paler than usual. He stood up and stared at Snape's pitch black eyes.

"Oh god."

"I'm waiting Mr. Malfoy." said Snape, his eyes were on Tom,

"What is the basic ingredients in making a Polyjuice Potion." He repeated this time more louder.

Tom Felton gulped harder.

Is this what I get for making fun of Severus Snape?

Whispers began to spread at the room making Snape irritate a bit, "Silence." He said, and with that, a deafening silence followed.

"Mr. Malfoy, you —"

"The Basic Ingredients in brewing a Polyjuice Potion is Lacewing flies, Leeches, Powdered bicorn horn, Knotgrass, Fluxweed, Shredded Boomslang skin, and a bit of the person you want to turn into; which is hair."

Snape's eyes widened and looked suprised, the Slytherins smiled proudly at Malfoy including Harry and Ron.

While Emma on the other hand, looked shocked.

"Well —" Snape crossed his arms across his chest and nod at Tom who was still nervous but not much anymore.

"— It looks like a underestimated you Mr. Malfoy, Thank you and you may now take your seat."

Tom took his seat and plastered a smile across his face as he watched Snape starting to discuss their lessons up front.

______________________

As Tom made his way out of the dungeons joining Blaise, Pansy and Phoebe, as Emma suddenly called him, "What is it Em?" he asked.

"Hey Emma." greeted Phoebe, Pansy and Blaise.

"Hello." she replied as she smiled at the three Slytherins.

"Listen, Tom, we'll just gonna leave you two and head towards the next class, see you then?" Phoebe asked, Tom nodded as the three Slytherins bid their goodbyes.

"See you later Emma."

"Bye guys." said Emma.

Then faced at Tom who was smiling, "What?" he asked.