XXVI.

Here lies Tom Felton's Reputation

That Morning, Hermione Granger woke up, a terrible headache followed just as she opened her eyes, soon as she sat up from bed, she caught sigh of a blonde and a red head girl smiling at her

"Good Morning, Hermione," greeted Evanna and Bonnie.

"Where am I?" she groaned as she accepted a pill and a water from Evanna.

"We're still at Dan's, we're at his guest room," she replied.

"How terrible was I last night?" the brunette asked as she closed her eyes.

She didn't really remember nothing much last night before she passed out.

Bonnie smiled at her, "It was nothing to worry about, It was just us girls drinking, but you had like, a ton of it, and soon after, you dozed yourself to sleep." she said.

Hermione sighed, "I behave so badly, I was never like this." she muttered.

Hermione Granger rarely drinks, she was never drunk, ever, — or maybe one time when they celebrated Draco's 17th Birthday at the Manor a few months ago — but that was just one time, or maybe the other one when she was invited by the Weasleys to a Party at the Burrow, or that one time when Harry had thrown a Party at his place in Godric's Hallow.

Okay, Hermione Granger drinks.
But just occassionally.

Bonnie and Evanna giggled, "That's alright Hermione, you didn't do anything stupid, if that's what you're thinking —" laughed Bonnie,

"Well, now that she've mentioned it —" the redhead muttered to herself.

"Really? I didn't?" She asked, hopefully.

"Wait, you didn't remember?" Evanna asked, looking shock as she sat down next to her on the bed.

"What?" asked the brunette, making her very anxious.

"You kissed Malfoy!" she said.

"I — WHAT?!"

Just then, Bonnie and Evanna burst into fits of laughter, "We're only joking Hermione, geeeez." the blonde girl said.

Hermione narrowed her eyes at her, "That was not funny," she said, as she rolled her eyes.

"Neh, it was pretty funny," pointed out Bonnie.

Hermione just sighed, "Anyways, speaking of Malfoy, where is he?" she asked suddenly.

"Oh . . ." said Bonnie and Evanna in chorus, who were exchanging weird looks at each other. Hermione looked curiously at them.