VI.

Phoebe Cassopeia Lestrange

"Okay now what?!" Emma exclaimed as both of them went out from their Potions class

"Damn this dream is crazy. I want to wake up — as in, now!" Tom cried as he started pacing back and forth.

"Tom listen!" said Emma as she dragged Tom towards the corner of the corridor, "I think . . . I just think . . . that, this is not a dream. What if this is all real? What if that . . . that stone had something to do with us getting in here?"

Tom's eyes grew wide, "I remember that odd looking stone! Last night, at the dinner — " then realization hit him like a bus " — Oh . . . my . . . god!" and with that, Felton went paler than ever.

"I think we need to talk to the headmaster or Harry! Or anybody . . . we need all the help we can get if we want to get away from here as soon as possible. I don't wanna be stuck in here!" cried Emma.

Tom nodded in agreement, " — but I know we have a lot of explaining to do. All of what's happening in this world aren't even found in the books."

"I know." Emma muttered, "We need to find out more about these changes. I mean, we can't be looking stupid! We don't even know how to use magic!"

Tom nodded and sighed. "We need to talk to them. How about tonight? After dinner? Or this afternoon?"

"Yes — we'll do that."

A few moments of complete silence and all, students started to come out of the classroom and the two actors caught sight of Harry, Ron and three other Slytherins who were — Parkinson, Zabini and . . . a girl they're not familiar with.

"What's your problem Draco?!" exclaimed Pansy as the lot made their way towards them.

"What were you thinking — saying those stuffs to Professor Snape? You made us loose some house points!" She continued.

"— and Hermione, we were completely bewildered. You had never caused any points to be deducted. Well, in purpose at least." Harry said.

"What's going on you two?" said a Slytherin girl who stood beside Pansy.

She went near them so Tom and Emma had a goodlook at her — She had a raven hair but with a touch of silver blonde, ( just like Narcissa's hair on the movies.) Her skin was also pale just like Draco's and she had a perfect shape for her head and pink lips, her nose is pointed like Malfoy's — and she was really pretty.

"Wait . . . Is this suppose to be your sister?" Emma whispered at Tom, the blonde boy just shrugged, also thinking the same — but as the Slytherin girl came closer they saw her eyes was pitch black instead of a stormy grey one like Draco's.

"Hey Draco! Hermione! What's wrong?" She snapped, "Are you two even listening?"

"Wait . . . you were saying?" Felton asked making the girl roll her eyes and gazed towards their friends.

"I can't believe I have an utterly stupid cousin." She muttered.

"I pity you, Phoebe." snickered Ron. The girl sighed and nodded at the redhead.

"You should." Then she turned back to face the two muggle actors.

"Phoebe? I didn't know any Phoebe on the books nor even the movies." Tom whispered at Emma.

" — because there's no Phoebe." She answered.

" — wait what do you mean by cousin?" asked Tom making the lot look at him with disbelief.

"Are you serious?" Phoebe muttered, " — Oh sweet Salazar! You know, Phoebe Cassopeia . . . your cousin." she said, but Tom just stared at her.

"Your Aunty Bella's daughter! Phoebe Cassopeia Lestrange —! Seriously Malfoy, were you been obliviated or what?" Zabini said in frustration, in making Tom's brows furrow.

"Sorry . . . " muttered Tom.
" — I didn't know." He continued.

All of them gasped and eyes were widened, "What do you mean — you don't know?" Pansy sneered, "What's gotten into you, Malfoy?" She said, feeling rather irritated by her friend.

" — we need to talk. All of you, we need to talk to all of you." Emma said making all of them look at her way, " — I know this may sound crazy but trust us when we say that . . ."

She was cutted off when they heard a familiar drawl behind them.

"Why aren't you lot getting to your classes? You want any more points to be taken?"

It was Snape.

"No Sir." Harry said immediately, "We'll go now."

All of them walked away and headed towards their next class, "Let's talk after lunch. Meet us at the Black Lake." said Emma as they entered the classroom.

"Okay." they said, as they nodded.

"What class are we in, again?" Emma asked Harry as they sat down at the middle.

Tom was dragged by his, well Draco's cousin to sit along with the other Slytherins, thus leaving Emma to sit with the Gryffindors, Ron sat down behind them, next to Neville so Emma was sitted beside Harry.

"Er — Defense Against the Dark Arts?" murmured Harry.

He looked at his bestfriend with disbelief then shook his head in dissapointment, "You never forget our classes. You memorized all our schedules — what's going on with you, 'mione?" He asked.

Emma just sighed and looked away from him, "We'll explain to you guys, later." she said, "Who is our professor —?"

Harry's eyes widened but before he could even say something . . .

" — Good Morning Class!" He beamed. Emma gazed to the direction were the voice came from and furrowed her brows as she caught sight of the Professor — who was quite familiar.

"Who is that?" She asked.

Harry arched his brow at her, "I can't believe your asking me that Hermione." He said as he shook his head.

"Just answer me Harry!" She hissed.

Harry looked at her for a moment and sighed, "Our Defense Against the Dark Art's Teacher . . . Tom Riddle. Professor Tom Riddle."

"Wait — What?!"