LI.

AN:

To those who haven't heard Tom Felton's song personally for Emma Watson herself entitled, 'Time Isn't Healing' I think you guys ought to hear it. Just click on the media above! Credits to the rightful owners of the video btw! x

Leave a comment right after, okay? Share your thoughts about Tom's song.  And hey, I added some media on this chapters for the songs, so go play them if you'd like. They're the Big Time Rush's versions of the Beatles' songs.

Anyways, I apologise for this late update! Hope ya'll like it tho.

Love,
Your Slytherin Author 💚

Love,Your Slytherin Author 💚

A Hard Day's Night

The group headed back towards the ballroom

The group headed back towards the ballroom. Hermione's chocolate brown eyes and Draco's stormy grey eyes roamed around the place as the Malfoy heir let out a wolf whistle, "Well, my parents yet again, outdone the place." he muttered as Hermione looked up and smiled at him.

"Yes, yes they did." she said making Draco grip her tight even more, releasing a grin.

Dan, Rupert, Matt, Evanna and Bonnie on the other hand was awestruck. Their eyes roamed around the place like they were some sort in a trance, or a dream.

"This is so magical."

"Amazing."

"Are those real bats??"

"I can't believe this is all real."

"Bloody Hell. I'm out of words."

Emma and Tom exchanged small smiles as they watched their friends gawking at the place, then they heard Phoebe spoke beside them, "Don't gawk like that. People will get suspicious considering you lot are very unfamiliar to them right now."

"Draco? Who are these friends of yours?"

"Yes Cissy, I can't seem to recall meeting them before."