LXX.

A Reunion

December 2019

December 2019

"So are you coming or not?" Bonnie Wright asked as Emma took her phone far from her ear and placed it into loudspeaker as she finished her make up.

"I will Bon don't worry," the brunette actress chuckled as she applied her lipstick and stared at her reflection to see if you looked presentable enough.

"Okay good, I was worrying if I don't get to see you. Dan and Rupert are absent tonight and I don't want you not to show up too." sadness was flowing from her voice as Emma sighed, "You know Dan's in New York and Rupert went home to his place to visit his family. There's always a next time for them to catch up you know." She pointed out.

"Yeah I know that. I get that Rups won't be able to make it, but Dan's always been missing around." Bonnie replied, "Anyways, thank God you and Tom are back for the holidays."

Emma smiled with that, "I'm glad to be back too, it's been a while."

"Okay enough pish posh, We're outside your flat and Evanna here is already hungry." Bonnie announced as Emma heard Evanna muttering on the background, "Bloody hell I am! I didn't have lunch earlier!" She laughed.

"Okay coming."

Emma chuckled as she took her purse and left.

*knock*    *knock*

*knock*    *knock*

There was a knock on the door when Tom and Matt were in the middle of debating, both having beers on their hands, they were currently in Matt's house, waiting for the rest of the group to come.

"Okay we finish this later." Matt muttered as he pointed his finger at Tom as the blonde chuckled and raised both his hands in surrender, "Alright mate." Tom replied.