XLVIII.

The Time Stone

"So let me get this straight

"So let me get this straight." Luna began, sighing as she rubbed the temples of her head.

"You are not Hermione Granger and he —"she jerked her thumb at Tom who was still standing side by side with the Malfoys, which are talking and chatting with some guests, "— is not Draco Malfoy."

Emma nodded. "You are an actress who plays Hermione in a movie which also starred us." She said as she gestured her hands at all of them, "You both were from 2011 and found an odd looking stone and next thing you knew, you were transported here. And found out that our world is much different compared to what you two knew, and believed that our Hermione and Draco are there in your world."

Emma sighed and nodded once more, "Yup that's about it." she said.

Luna just stared at her and nodded slowly, "O-okay."

"Do you believe us?" Emma asked as she turned to her friends. Phoebe, Pansy, Ginny, Harry, Ron, Alex, Blaise and Neville just looked at them.

Luna nodded at that making Emma sighed in relief, "I don't know why, but I believe you." she said.

After a few awkward moments of silence, Phoebe and Alex exchanged shrugs.

Alex cleared his throat making all eyes towards him, he rested his chin on both his fingers as his elbows rested at the table, he faced at Luna and smiled, "So Lovegood, how was Arizona again? Are they any cute girls tagged along with you?" He began, making Blaise and Ron snicker at him.

Phoebe rolled her eyes with that and elbowed him, "Your girlfriend's over there stupid." She muttered.

Alex just rolled his eyes playfully at his cousin, "I'm just messing around cousin." He said.

Luna just giggled, taking the heavy tension earlier away. "It was amazing. I'll tell you all about it later." She said as her blue eyes gazed at the brunette next to her.

"So, what else did I miss?" she asked.

Emma just let out a chuckle as she and her friends told Luna everything.

"Hey Phoebe are you bringing Nott as your date again? I just saw him a while ago." Luna asked making the Lestrange heiress roll her eyes and glare at her.

"No." she said sternly.

"Oooh but Aunty Bella expects you to." Alex pointed out.

"I don't care. Mother will suck it up. Me and Nott are history, end of the story."

"Exes can still be friends you know," Emma piped in.