IX.

Felton The Slytherin And Watson The Gryffindor

"You sure you're really not Draco? Because If I ever find out that both of you and Granger are just messing us up, I swear to Merlin —"

"Chill Parkinson, he's really not Draco. He didn't even know my eye alteration. Seriously, he looked oblivious." Phoebe smirked.

"Oh, that eye thingy you both do that makes us freak out sometimes?" piped in Blaise.

"Yeah, that." the pale witch replied smugly.

"Wait — what's the eye thingy?" asked Tom curiously as the four made their way to the couch.

"You — I mean, the Malfoys has this thing that if you are attached in their family, your eyes turns grey like them, like yours. Ever since I started living with the Malfoys, part of my hair changed into platinum blonde and my eyes constantly changed from pitch black into grey orbs. Just like Aunt Narcissa ever since she married Uncle Lucius. Gets?"

The muggle actor furrowed his brows with that, "Wait I don't get it. If you're Bellatrix's daughter, why aren't you living with her? Sorry it's not — it's not in the books."

"You see, Mum is in Paris along with Dad and she wants me to go to Beauxbatons since it's located somewhere in Europe but I declined."

She paused for a bit and smiled, "Oh I remember your — I . . . I mean, Draco's look when he found out that I'll be moving to Paris, he was so heartbroken. Like a kid loosing a broomstick, that look was too precious." She laughed.

"Why did you declined?" Tom asked. Phoebe shot him an amused look and shrugged.

"— because I don't want to be far away from Draco, he was like a long lost twin I've never had. We were practically inseparable. So when Aunt Cissy knew about it, she told Mum that I'll just live in the Manor. Besides, Hogwarts is far more better than there."

"And how did Bellatrix take it?"

"Ofcourse she and father had understand, and besides, I've got two other siblings with them, both second years. Corona and Helios. Corona's attending in Beauxbatons while Helios' in Durmstrang."

"Forgive me for asking this, but is your mother, you know — is she sane?" Tom asked making Pansy and Blaise snort, Phoebe arched her brow with that.

"Mum's perfectly fine, but if you borrow her make up without asking, you'll be dead."

"Woaw, okay — Sorry but I'll be asking a lot of questions, it's just — just different than I've expected."