LXIV.

Troubles

Draco and Hermione apparated towards Draco's bedroom in Malfoy Manor

Draco and Hermione apparated towards Draco's bedroom in Malfoy Manor. The brunette gasp as she looked around the room.

One could not even call it a bedroom; it was more like a living area, complete with sofa set, a fireplace and a walk in wardrobe was found in the corner. 

It was decorated beautifully, with a grey and a touch of silver paint. The sofas were black with glittering silver and green chusions; there was a coffee table that was made of emerald green glass with a twisted diamond base with various decoration pieces. There was also a huge carpet in front of the roaring fire.

It also had a huge balcony, that was facing the view of the Narcissa Malfoy's flower garden.

The bed was huge which sported a black and grey pillows and bed sheets, it could probably fit five people. The wall on top of it had a Slytherin banner and hung one of Malfoy's Quidditch Jersey.

There was a huge bookshelf at his study table, filled with all sorts of books — and he also had his favorite pictures hang at it. Hermione's golden brown eyes just roamed around the place, appreciating every detail.

Not until she noticed Draco's arms snaking from her back going around her waist. The platinum blonde boy rested his chin at her shoulder as he sighed, "Like what you see?"

Hermione nodded, "I haven't been in your room you know." she pointed out as she looked at him by her shoulders, "— and now I can clearly say that you Malfoys have style." she chuckled, making Draco chuckle along with her.

"Draco?" she breathed out.

Draco just groaned in response. He slowly made his lips towards her neck and kissed it gently, "Isn't it a bit too soon?" she asked.

"Who are we kidding Hermione," Draco began, as he let her face him, "We've been waiting for this moments for years." he pointed out making her smile in response.

"You're right." she breathed out. "You're right about that."

And with that, Hermione's lips crushed into Draco's as the two moved in sync. Hermione immediately let out a soft moan as she felt Draco's hands gripping her waist, she pulled him more closer which made Draco's lips to leave hers and trailed towards her neck.

Draco's hand left her waist and slowly hoisted her up. The brunette wrapped her legs around his waist as Draco led their way towards his massive bed.

He gently placed Hermione on top of his bed and he crawled his way above her. "You sure about this? We can stop if you're not —" Draco was cut off when Hermione attacked her lips at his once again, her hands snaked towards his neck and pulled him more closer.