XXXIX.

Welcome to Godric's Hallow

"You ready Emma?" whispered Harry as he stood beside the tensed muggle actress

Emma Watson exhaled sharply and gazed at the raven haired wizard beside her and nodded, "I suppose." She said giving him a small smile.

Together with Harry, Ginny, Ron and Neville, Emma stepped outside the Hogwarts Express.

"I'll see you guys tomorrow evening at the ball," said Neville bidding them goodbye.

Emma waved and smiled at him as Neville walked towards his parents, Alice and Frank Longbottom.

Her brown eyes searched for a platinum blonde hair as she stepped out, as she caught sight of Tom surrounded by the Malfoys and Blacks.

She sighed in relief, I know he'll be fine there on his own. She thought quietly.

Suddenly she felt a hand tugging hers, catching her attention, Harry smiled at Emma saying, "My Mum and Dad are here, come on."

Emma followed the raven haired wizard as they approach the group.

Lily Potter and James Potter stood infront of their son both plastering a warm smile on their own.

The red haired witch enveloped Harry into a hug as the older raven haired wizard beside her clasped Harry's shoulders as I sign of greeting.

"Good to see you too Dad." Harry chuckled.

Emma observed the trio and smiled.

Harry really do look like his father, same face features, and ofcourse the hair, and the books were right about Harry's eyes which belonged to her Mother.

Emerald green eyes twinkled in delight as he gazed towards the brunette stading awkwardly behind him. "Come on." Harry whispered as Lily Potter and James Potter watched her.

"Hermione!" she cried as the older Potter lady crushed Hermione into a warm hug.

The muggle actress smiled as they pulled out of their hug, "Hello Lily." She greeted.

"How are your studies? I heard that you're still the top in your year, very good Hermione. Keep that up and you'll be the Valedictorian when you graduate, don't let Draco beat that grade of yours." She giggled as James Potter rolled his eyes at his wife.

"Oh please Lil, there you go again." He teased as his wife shoved her husband playfully making Emma and Harry laugh.

"Mum was the Valedictorian in their year back then," Harry whispered at Emma.