VII.

The Big Seven

Earlier, Hermione performed a quick wandless Wingardium Leviosa spell on Dan and Rupert

After that, the two muggle actors stayed quiet as they sat across Malfoy and Granger.

After minutes of complete silence, awkward stares and sweaty hands, the doorbell rang thus revealing a blonde girl, a raven haired boy and another redhead girl.

"Er — Bonnie, Evanna and Matt, C-come in." The two wizards heard Dan said as the lot made their way towards the couch.

Hermione's eyes widened and beemed at Malfoy as she saw her Gryffindor friends Neville and Ginny and her Ravenclaw friend, Luna.

Draco rolled his eyes at the brunette, "Where are my Slytherins?" he muttered as he sighed, making Granger giggle.

"— are you going to perform another spell at them, Granger?" He asked again.

"Maybe." she answered as she smirked.

"Damn — if I only know how to perform a wandless magic, I would do it!" He sighed.

"I did tried to teach you, but you? You're too lazy not to mention, stubborn to begin with." She rolled her eyes.

Malfoy glared at her with that, "Am not! I always pay attention at your lessons you know, It's just too advance!"

Hermione just shrugged and stuck out his tounge at Malfoy playfully, "Oh sure, and you're a pureblood that can't do any advance magic." She teased.

Malfoy groaned with that and rolled his eyes, "Just teach me, 'kay?"

Granger arched her brows and smirked, "Fine."

"Hi Emma! Hey Tom!" The rehead girl greeted as she made way towards the two pulling them into an embrace.

"Er — Hey!" Hermione awkwardly stated as she attempted to hug the redheaded girl back.

"Hey mate!" Matt beamed as he took Malfoy's hand and shook it, the Slytherin shook his hand back, awkwardly.

"Hey you two! How are you both feeling?" Evanna said as she hugged Draco and Hermione.

Hermione and Draco exchanged looks and attempted to fake a smile at the actors, "Er — we . . . we're fine." they said in unison.

The three muggle actors stared at them and furrowed their brows.

"You two seemed so tensed. What's up?" Matt said as he sat down next to Dan and Rupert — who were looking at them gingerly.

Rupert cleared his throat, letting Granger and Malfoy catch his attention, "Er — So . . . We . . . Uh —" he started.