XXII.

The Premiere of Harry Pottter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2

The Premiere of Harry Pottter and the  Deathly Hallows Part 2

"Bloody hell, bloody hell, bloody hell . . . Oh sweet Salazar here she comes." Malfoy said to himself as he stood up and gazed towards a beautiful brown haired lady walking down the stairs.

She was wearing a long white gown and her wavy brown hair was cascading like waterfalls on her back, she was smiling as she went near him.

"Hi love, you look ravishing." She said as she kissed him at the cheeks.

Draco Malfoy just froze at her sight, "So this must be Jade." He thought to himself.

"You . . . you look lovely . . . Jade." He said, nervously as Jade giggled at him.

"You're so cute when you stutter Tom. And what's that you're holding?" She grinned.

Tom lookad down by his hand and realized he was holding the flowers for her, "Oh right . . . I uhm . . . flowers for you." He smiled weekly.

"Look, I'm sorry about what happend days ago, I should've called you I just —" Malfoy was cut off by her sudden kiss on his lips.

"It's okay, I know you were busy." She smiled and took the flowers and placed it near a table.

"Now, let's go. We have a premiere to attend to, you ready love?"

Draco Malfoy was still frozen at the spot from her sudden gesture, "Merlin, keep it together Draco! Or else she'll suspect something's wrong." He sighed to himself.

He was not this nervous near a woman before, not to mention a stranger he never met. "I'm ready as you are." He smiled as he kissed her on the cheeks.

He escorted her to the car and thet left.

"Now, it's time to put on those Malfoy charms again." He smirked to himself.

______________________

A sea of crowds were Hermione Granger's first sight as they arrived at the venue. She was shaking mad, and was crazy nervous.

"You ready Ms. Watson?" her Manager asked as Emma nodded at her and let out a small smile.

"Yes." she replied,

"— as if I have a choice." she sighed to herself.

She heard the driver stepped out of the car and seconds later the door beside her opened. Hermione exhaled deeply, "Here goes nothing." She muttered.