LXVII.

All Is Well

"Now Neville!" Luna said as she heard the explosion, it was Hermione's signal

Neville casted the Lumos Maxima spell making them blind for a second from the light. They exchanged glances before casting another lumos spell.

Minutes later they saw Burke running towards them, wand gripping tightly and furious eyes glaring.

Luna took Neville's arms as the two rushed towards the opposite direction, quickly avoiding the green light.

The other Aurors tried to duel him but Luna made them follow their tracks so they won't screw up the plan.

"Merlin! Was that an Avada?!" Neville exclaimed as they ran away.

Luna just nodded, as they saw Phoebe by the corner. Neville heard Burke casting another unforgivable spell at them but he quickly casted a protrego spell right them.

As soon as they reached the corner, Phoebe and Pansy took them out of Burke's sight as the furious wizard stepped into something thus making him levitate upside down and tangling from the air, making his wand drop to the ground.

With quick reflexes, Bonnie took Burke's wand from the cold floor and immediately gave it to Blaise Zabini, who quickly passing it to his girlfriend Pansy saying he doesn't want to touch it.

"Why?" the raven haired Slytherin girl asked him.

"Who knows how many people he had killed with that!" Blaise answered earning an eye roll from his girlfriend.

"What the hell is this?!" Burke exclaimed and as if on cue, Draco, Hermione, Emma, Tom and Ginny.

"Looks like you had fall into the trap Burke." Draco Malfoy said as he stepped forward.

Benedict Burke glared at him, "You will pay for this Malfoy! You and your Father will pay!"

"What will we pay you for actually?" a voice took over making all of their head snap towards its direction.

There stood Lucius Malfoy, James and Harry Potter, Ron and Arthur Weasley, and Alex and Sirius Black.

Burke's eyes gave Lucius a deadly glare, "Your life Malfoy and everyone who held dear to you! As soon as I get out of here, you'll pay! You will pay for everything!"

Lucius sneered at him and casted a silencio at Burke. He immediately performed a tricky wand movement making Burke's to stick together from behind, as if an invisible cuff was placed. Sirius on the other hand took the trap away and levitated the man back towards the ground.