LXXIV.

Dramione, Drarry or Drapple?

The overlooking city lights of Los Angeles was a sight to behold

The overlooking city lights of Los Angeles was a sight to behold. Though Tom Felton lived here for years after the Harry Potter franchise ended, it never cease to amazing him. The hotel view overlooked the Beverly hills which was looking grand as the big white Hollywood sign was illuminated.

Nights like this also makes him miss London so much, especially the summer season. He wishes he could go back to London during the Winter Holidays though, like last year— to visit his friends and family, to play golf again at his favorite golf field with the Phelps twins.

"Hey," Emma stated, as she walked towards Tom who was looking from of the big window inside Rupert's hotel room.

Dan, Matt, Evanna and Bonnie went out for a while to get some stuffs while the three of them waited for them here. Rupert was in the bathroom, freshen up before they leave. The group decided to check out the bar since it's sill a bit to early to go to sleep.

Time check, it was still 10:30 in the evening by the way.

"Hey Em," he said, eyes still locked outside.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" she began as Tom grinned, "Yeah. This view is splendid though, why haven't I got this view in my room? The bloke's too lucky these days." he grumbled as Emma let out a small laugh.

"Yeah, Rup's gotten lucky." Emma sighed happily as she crossed her arms and leaned towards the window glass.

Earlier at dinner, Rupert brought out to the rest of his friends about the news. Obviously, the were happy and excited for him.

"Our friends majorly," he pointed out, eyes gazed towards her. "Dan's engaged, Rupert's going to be a Dad, Matt's married, Bonnie and Evanna has a long time relationship and won't be long until I hear wedding bells." He chuckled.

"How about me?" Emma raised a brow, smirking. Tom laughed as he crossed his arms, "Oh come on now, you are one of the most successful actresses in the world. You're also doing a lot of contribution in the world. I don't need to state it." he said, Emma chuckled.

"And you?" she smiled. "You're making music, still acting and balancing a lot in having fun in life—"

"—Yet I'm alone." he chuckled darkly, cutting her off. Emma furrowed her brows at that.

"Success isn't always based on someone having a relationship you know." She said. "I know Em," smiled Tom. "It's just typical life's pressure you know, my friends are settling down and I'm turning 33 for god-sakes."

"I know," Emma smiled softly, "I felt that too. Come on now, you're not the only one." she rolled her eyes causing Tom to laugh.

"Yeah, I know."