XXVII.

Hermione Granger's new look

As Tom woke up, he immedietly threw Blaise his pillow, causing the Italian wizard to groan

"It's 7 already, wake up!" Tom said as he stood up and took the pillow, hitting Theodore on the other side of the room.

"What?" he muttered under his pillow.

"Game starts in two hours! Get the lazy arse up." Tom said, followed by a laugh.

Nott lift up a pillow from his head and glared at him, "Why are you this excited? You were never this hyped up in a match before." he said.

Tom just looked at him.

"It's like it's your first time playing. You were never like this even in our first year when you joined the team." he added.

Tom Felton exchanged a look with Zabini and the Italian Wizard just sighed, "Just get up, Nott."

As the two Slytherins walked down towards their common room, Phoebe and Pansy are already there waiting for them, both looked worried than ever.

"What's wrong?" asked Tom.

"I just got a letter from my Mother." said Phoebe.

"There's only a matter of time, before you'll get from Draco's."

"And? What's wrong with that?" he asked.

"What month is today?" asked Phoebe with a sigh.

"Uhm, July?" answered Tom.

"Wrong." glared Pansy, annoyingly,

"Well, the last time I check it was July 6 2011, so —"

"It's October 1997, and four more days before Halloween." said Pansy with a sigh.

"And?" He asked again, feeling stupid in a minute.

Blaise cut him off, "Merlin! The Halloween break! Salazar, I forgot all about it!"

"It's not just you." said Pansy and Phoebe in chorus.

"— and I bet Alex, too." Phoebe sighed.

"What's the Halloween break? That's not found in the books." said Tom as his brows furrowed together.

"Forget about that book, Felton. Halloween break means we get to go home for three days. My Mother owled me, said they'll come home in London because your parents are holding a Halloween Ball at Malfoy Manor, that's the concern here!"