X.

Magics with Muggles

"Okay so what do we do now?" Draco asked as he faced the three muggle actors

Evanna and Matt went out for a while saying they'll be attending some important phone calls.

"Hmm your PA's haven't called yet?" asked Dan curiously.

Hermione's brows shot up, "Oh yeah — I've almost forgotten about that! I've received a text earlier from uh . . . what's that name again . . . Uhm, it was Jane or something —"

"— It's Jane your Manager or Personal Assistant as you like to call it." said Bonnie.

"Oh right" Hermione smiled, "She asked If I was alright and all, and said she'll be calling me this afternoon. She did mentioned that today's our day off and tomorrow we'll be really busy, and I don't know what she's talking about." shrugged the brunette.

"We told you guys earlier, tomorrow night is the premiere night and after that we'll be having an after party here." said Dan making Malfoy and Granger nod their heads in unison.

"Okay guys —!" Evanna abruptly announced as she clapped her hands, making the five look at their direction.

"— I've contacted Jane and Robert, uh . . . Tom and Emma's PA's. They said they'll be here afterlunch to help prepare the things for tomorrow night. Dan, is everything ready for tomorrow?"

"Yup, Me and Rupert handled everything. James and Oliver will be coming over later though."

"And Chris texted me saying if Emma and Tom are alright. I think they can't contact you both. Did you bring your phones with you?" asked Matt at the two.

Hermione nodded and took the phone out of her pocket, whereas Draco just scratched his head.

"Draco!"

"What?" Malfoy asked innocently, Hermione in the other hand threw a look at him as she raised her brow and pursed her lips.

"Seriously, what?" he asked again, curiously.

"Why didn't you brought the phone with you?"

"Er —" he paused for a bit and hesitated to continue, until he saw Hermione staring at him with dagger looks.

He groaned as he threw his head at the couch, "I don't know how to use that bloody thing, alright?"

Dan, Rupert and Matt snorted with that making Malfoy shot a look at them, "What's so funny, Potter, Weasley and Longbottom —!?"