XV.

Magic Tom

"Emma where are you going?" cried Ginny Weasley as they went out of the Great Hall

"I have to talk to Tom for a bit, I'll catch up with you guys at the common room later."

"You sure you know the way?" asked Ron.

"Ronald, I'm Hermione Granger, I can always find a way." she chuckled.

Neville, Ginny, Ron and Harry shot up their brows in amusement as they smiled at her, "Okay. Good luck though!" said Ron

"Don't be long!" cried out Neville.

"I'll wait for you in the common room okay?" said Ginny.

"Okay. Thankyou" replied Emma with a smile.

"Oh and Emma, The password's Godric. I'm sure you know how to enter." said Harry with a cheeky grin.

"Hmm let's see, the Fat Lady's portrait right?" she asked.

The raven haired boy smiled as he nodded.

______________________

Tom and the rest of the Slytherins joined together as they walked out of the Great Hall right after they took their dinner.

"So, tonight will be your first night here in Hogwarts, what're you feeling right now, Tom Felton?" Pansy Parkinson smirked at the pale blonde boy beside her.

Felton shrugged, "I don't know. I'm quite excited though, I do wonder what's it felt like sleeping right under the Black Lake." Tom grinned.

"Well, I don't know about you, I prefer to sleep with a tons of blankets on it's quite freezing there —" muttered Alex beside him.

"— but you could always fancy using a heating charm." continued Blaise.

"Oh, I almost forgot to ask you, did you try on some quick spells? I'm sure you can produce magic as long as you have Draco's wand, right?"

Tom stopped as he thought about what Alex had said.

Could he really produce some spells?

"I don't know." He answered. "— but let's see it if I can."

The four Slytherins stopped and gazed towards Tom as he took out Malfoy's wand tucked inside his Hogwart robes.

The pale boy looked at the stick with awe, the wand really looks like the exact wand he used during their filming on the movies, even though it was just fake and they just used special effects on it as they were filming, he do sometimes wonder what it feels like to cast some spells and magic.