LX.

What's the Plan?

"There's a guest house not far from our Manor, it's located right next to the Quidditch Pitch we have at the back

"There's a guest house not far from our Manor, it's located right next to the Quidditch Pitch we have at the back." Draco began, giving Tom a pointed look.

"You do? I didn't noticed it." the brunette actor remarked, making Draco smirk.

"It's because it's hidden. Actually it's abandoned, we never use it anymore — that's why it's just like my secret hide out or something." Draco shrugged, "I can let Dobby fix it up later and I'll inform my parents about your stay."

"—but Mate, I don't know about you guys if you forgot about it and all, but —" Alex began, making all of their eyes look at him, "— it's our last day of break tomorrow. We're going back to Hogwarts in two days." he reminded.

Everyone looked at Draco, waiting for his response.

The muggle celebrities looked at him in worry, but eventually disappeared as they saw Malfoy's lip twitched, "I've already established that. That's why I talked to Headmaster and Mister Grindelwald about it. They specifically told me not to worry and they'll do the very best that they can to finish that contraption of theirs before we get back from our break." he explained, "—and truthfully, we have to be there when you lot will be send back in your time too."

Tom smirked at that, "You really are a Slytherin." He said.

Hermione grinned with that and kissed Draco's cheek abruptly, "I'm so proud of you."

The blonde boy grinned at her then faced back at their friends, "Yeah mate, you'll make a great Auror." Blaise remarked earning a snicker from Pansy, Neville and Alex.

Draco just rolled his eyes at them but smiled nevertheless.

"Potter, we need you and Weasley to help us in setting a protection charm all over the guest house, so don't go home yet after the Ball's done." Draco informed, pointing a finger at Harry and Ron.

"Even though the wards in our property are secured enough, let's just not take any chances."

Then he faced at the muggle celebrities, "The girls will help you lot in getting yourselves comfortable and all." he said and all of them nodded.

"Or how about we sleepover?" Pansy suggested making all of them look at her.

"I think that's not a bad idea." Phoebe replied.

"I can talk to Mum about it, she'll agree anyways considering Ron will also be here." Ginny pointed out as her redhead brother nodded.

"And I can talk to Lily and James about it since Harry will also be here with us for the night." Hermione informed as the raven haired wizard shot her a smile.