XVIII.

More of the HP Movies

"That was delicious! What was that delectable things called?" cried out Malfoy as the lot stepped out of the kitchen

Dan rolled his eyes letting out a chuckle, "Those things are called pizza, french fries, and cheeseburger." the muggle actors along with Hermione, laughed as they remembered the look on Draco's face as he took a bite of the various junkfoods.

"You already tasted pizza, Malfoy. Remember?" said Hermione with fondness of her voice as she watched Draco roll his eyes playfully as he smiled.

"I do Granger, but that tasted different." he stated.

"Duh, pizzas have different kinds of flavours." Rupert said with amusement.

"Granger, I must try them all."

Hermione laughed with that as she shook her head, "I don't think that's a good idea Malfoy, but if you want to have a terrible stomachache, well, be our guest."

Draco just scowled and rolled his eyes like a little boy, "Oh don't fret Malfoy, you haven't even tried eating spaghetti." she added.

"I have to make a mental note in that one, when I get home, I'll order the houselves to cook one for me." he said sternly.

Hermione on the other hand, shook her head in his stubbornness.

"I think it's more delicious if it's made muggle style." piped in Matt as they all sat down at the couch.

"Granger?" asked Draco in weariness.

"What?" smirked Hermione.

"Cook me one, please." he pouted.

Hermione laughed hard, "Oh you're so pathetic." She said as she pinched his cheek hard making Malfoy to scowl.

Bonnie, Dan, Matt, Rupert and Evanna exchanged glances as Dan spoke up, "They really are like Tom and Emma before." he whispered.

The lot nodded in agreement as they heard Evanna sighed, "I miss them."

"I hope they're alright." Said Rupert. Matt grinned.

"Never mind that. I know they're both safe right now, what I'm really hoping is that I hope they've talked."

The muggle actors eye their friend and all nodded in agreement, "Same." they said in unison.

______________________