LVI.

Talks

"I reckon you fixed things up with Daphne, eh? I spotted you sharing a dance with her earlier

"I reckon you fixed things up with Daphne, eh? I spotted you sharing a dance with her earlier." Tom asked Alex as he took a sip on his glass of wine.

The Black heir just gave him a smile and a nod, "Yeah mate, I cleared things out earlier and apologised. The girl's willing to give me another chance mate, and honestly I'm not going to screw this up again." He said as he rubbed his neck sheepishly.

Tom chuckled with that, "Damn right you won't."

"Say, where are Draco, Hermione and Emma?" Blaise asked as Pansy roamed her eyes, searching for the three, "Oh, there they are." she said as she pointed her finger up front making everyone look at its direction.

And as if on cue Hermione and Draco walked towards them, hands intertwined as Emma was following close behind.

"Where have you guys been?" Bonnie asked.

"Found these two at the library," Draco answered with a click of his tongue as the others exchanged a groan, a snicker and some smirks.

"Typical." said Harry, shaking his head.

"Hermione Granger and Emma Watson together — why am I not surprised." Rupert piped in earning a raise of a brow by the two brunettes.

"But a Tom plus Draco is much worse," Ron faked shuddered earning a glare from the two.

"How about a Weasley, plus a Grint." remarked Tom making Draco nod at him in agreement as the two male redheads rolled their eyes.

Everyone laughed at that.

Tom caught Emma's eyes for a while but the muggle actress broke it off, sensing a wave of awkwardness.

Tom let out a sigh with that, thinking that they really need to have a talk together.

"We'll catch up with you guys later, we've got some talking to do with my Mother." Draco informed as he squeezed Hermione's hand, letting out a grin.

The group smiled at him and nodded as the two of them left.

"So mates, tell us about yourselves," Harry began as he faced at the muggle celebrities once again, "I reckon you know all about us already, how about you lot?"

Dan smiled at him, "Okay me first," he chuckled, earning a few chuckles from the group also, "Well after the Harry Potter franchise, I may be continuing my career but I already signed up in Broadway. I'm currently in a play called 'How to Succeed in Business.' in America."

"Woaw that's bloody brilliant!"

"I can't wait to see that play someday."