XIX.

Getting Ready for the Premiere Night

12 long hours later...

"You know," started Dan as he let out a yawn, "I think we should go to our respective places and get some sleep, eh?" he said lazily.

Bonnie rubbed her eyes like she just woke up from a nap, "I think that'll be a grand idea. Tonight's the premiere, we should get some sleep." she said as she got up.

"Wake up Rups!" Dan cried making the ginger to sat up.

"What time is it?" he asked, sleepily.

"It's seven in the morning." Hermione replied with a yawn, "I think we need to take a rest." she said as she jerked her eyes towards the brunette man next to her.

Draco's head was resting on her lap, "Wake up Malfoy, come on, Wake up."

"No." He groaned quietly making Hermione to scoff at him.

"Come on," she rolled her eyes.

"You should go Malfoy. Don't worry, I'll take you home." said Matt.

"— your Manager will be at Tom's place a few hours from now to prepare you for tonight."

"— and speaking of tonight, you have to fetch Jade at her place before going to the premiere." Evanna pointed out.

"How do I do that again?" The Slytherin prince asked.

"Just tell your driver or something, they'll know where to go." she smiled, "— you'll be alright Draco."

Malfoy sighed as he got up and fixed his hair. His eyes darted towards the brunette next to him, "— and you, Granger?"

"Don't worry, I'll take Hermione to Emma's apartment, there she'll meet her PA later." cried out Dan as he fixed the Harry Potter DVD's near the television.

Hermione looked at Draco and gave him a small smile, "I'll be okay Malfoy. I'll see you tonight, alright?"

______________________

*knock* *knock*

"What?" Draco groaned.

It was 4 in the afternoon and Draco Malfoy was currently enjoying his sleep at Tom's bed, not until someone woke him up.

"Oh come on Tom, enough sleeping, wake up already!"

"Who the bloody hell are you?!" He yelled back. "Oh goodness! It's me Tom, Robert!"

"Robert, who?" He ask to himself.

"Oi! If you don't open this door, oh so help me i'll break this down by my bare hands, Felton!"

"Fine. Wait!"

He grudgingly stood up, walked towards the door and opened it, revealing a tall english man with raven hair wearing a suit.

"What?" Malfoy asked to the unfamiliar man, more irritated than before.

"What? Really Tom? Are you serious? Do you know what bloody time it is?!" said Robert in a displeasing tone.

"I don't know, you have a watch, why ask me?"

"What the hell Tom, what's up with you? Maybe you bumped your head so hard the other night that you forgot about the premiere night And goddammit you didn't even answer any of my phone calls! Jade's been calling me nonstop yesterday about any of your whereabouts, and good thing Dan told me everything that had happened. Goodness!"

Draco Malfoy shot a brow at him before sinking in all the words he had said.

'Bloody Hell, this must be Tom Felton's Manager. Oh god! You're so stupid Draco!' He thought to himself.

"Oh. I apologize, I —"

Robert sighed and just looked at his friend, "It's fine mate, just go take a shower, change your clothes so we can go. We still need to fetch that girlfriend of yours. I already contacted her, she's getting ready now. And some advice? I think you should buy her some flowers or something, I bet she's pretty mad about you right now."

"Why?" Draco asked as he walked towards Tom's bed. "Check your phone, Felton."

Draco took Tom's phone from the bedside table and opened it, "Ooohhh 90 missed calls and 107 unread messages. Hmm this'll be very interesting later." He heard Robert said with a laugh beside him.

Draco Malfoy sighed and closed his eyes in frustration. "Don't worry I'll call a shop for the flowers." and with, he left a confused Draco Malfoy in the room.

"Oh Merlin help me."

______________________

"Good Afternoon Em, so how's your sleep? Feeling a lot better?" Jane, her so called Manager asked as she let Emma sit down.

"I'm feeling fine Jane." She answered.

"But I'll be better if I get to go home now."

"Okay, we barely have an hour to prepare, so ladies. Do your magic, Emma Watson has to look fantastic for tonight." and with that, her Manager left the room and let the make-up stylist prep Hermione up.

'Hmm. Magic. I miss that.' Hermione thought to herself sadly.

After an hour that seems like forever, Hermione faced the floor length mirror and gazed at the girl standing infront of her.

Different. Very different.

Hermione, the curly messy haired brunnette witch's hair was chopped off, she was wearing just light make up but her faced glows differently, she was very very preety, and the girl infront of her was wearing a sleeveless white gown.

Hermione realized, the girl infront of her wasn't Hermione Granger at all, she was Emma Watson.

Not some Hogwarts muggle born student, not an orindary witch, but an actress. A muggle actress, a superstar.

"Oh my goodness, Em! You look gorgeous!" Alice commented as she watched Hermione turn away from the mirror.

"Thanks." was all she can say, still thinking about the unfamiliar girl infront of her earlier.

"Now, let's get going. The red carpet's ready for you Emma Watson."