XLV.

Secret Identities

Draco snickered at Dan, Rupert and Matt as they walked in, beers in each hand as they stared at the couple in front of them, jaw-dropped

Draco and Hermione were each other's arms as they cuddled in the sofa. It was a weird sight for them, that's for sure — "I still tend to forget that you are not Tom and Emma." said Rupert with a shake of his head.

The three muggles made their way to the opposite seat in front of them, "Want one?" Dan asked Draco. 

The Slytherin shrugged, "Why not." He said as he took one beer from Dan.

Hermione eyed him but Draco just smirked, "Just let me drink woman." He muttered, taking a sip.

Hermione just rolled her eyes as she snuggled closer towards her boyfriend's chest. "So what are you up to today? I managed to contact Robert and Jane to take you two a day off." Dan began making Draco and Hermione shot him a thankful smile.

"Thank Salazar." Draco muttered.

"Thanks Dan." Hermione smiled.

"Us too you know," Matt piped in, "I told our managers to take us all a day off too."

Hermione grinned. "So what are your plans? Movie Marathon?" she asked just as Evanna and Bonnie walked inside the living room.

"How about we take you guys out?" said Bonnie as she sat down next to Dan.

Evanna followed, taking an extra seat near Hermione and Draco.

Rupert furrowed his brows at her, "I don't think that's a great idea Bon, not to mention the paparazzi all over the place, we can't just stroll around London." he pointed out.

Dan nodded at that, "Rupert has a point," he began, but as he saw the frown from the Gryffindor, he continued, "but —" he said, gazing towards his fellow actors.

"— we can go out with disguises." He continued.

Evanna gave him a knowing look, "I don't think that's bad idea" she said.

"Me too. I think we can pull that off." Matt said. 

"I can make my manager get us some wigs and other things for our disguise." Bonnie beamed as she took her phone from her pocket.

"I haven't done this thing in a while now." She laughed as the others agreed.

"Do you guys always do this whenever you go out?" The Slytherin asked.

Dan shook his head with that, "No, not really, except if a movie is still in release." he replied.

"Yeah, we tend to wait for a month or two before we show ourselves in public." Rupert continued, chuckling.