XII.

Muggle London

"Had fun?" beamed Evanna as all of them hopped out of Dan's van

"The sights were fascinating!"

"Trully brilliant!"

The muggle actors and actress' smiled at the two, "I haven't seen such structures before, maybe it's because of what affects of the time, I'm from 1998 for Merlin's sake!" cried Hermione.

"— but really, it was wonderful. It's sad that it just took us a couple of hours though." she added.

"Don't worry Granger, when we have time, we can tour you again, don't worry." Rupert said as he gave her an encouraging smile, the brunette smiled back.

"I'll be expecting that." she said, the ginger laughed and ruffled her hair with that.

"I can't believe I'm saying this — you muggles are trully a genius!" exclaimed Malfoy as the lot walked back towards Dan's flat.

Granger smirked at him, "Ha! See I told you muggles are far more better than purebloods." she said with a smug painted across her face.

Draco shot her an enthralling look, "Oh really? Since when did you told me about that, do pray tell Granger?" he smirked back.

"Last summer. When you guys visited me at muggle London."

Malfoy rolled his eyes as he remembered the event, "Don't get your wind tightened up Granger." he muttered.

Hermione was smug.

"Ha! I don't have my wand." she stuck out her tongue at him.

"Yeah, real mature." Malfoy said dully.

"Oh shut up Malfoy, atleast I don't do that more often. It's you whose immature." Hermione rolled her eyes.

"Oh really?" smirked Draco.

"Yes really." replied the brunette.

"And for your information Granger, shut doesn't go up." He said painting a smirk on his face.

Hermione furrowed her brows with that, "Don't talk to me you ferret!" then she stormed inside Dan's flat.

Malfoy couldn't hold it any longer, as Hermione was ten steps ahead of them, he burst out laughing.

Evanna, Bonnie, Matt, Dan and Rupert, who were all quietly watching them with amusement.

"You two look so cute —"

Draco's laugh faded but smiled anyways, "Huh? What do you mean Lovegood —I mean, Uh . . .  what's your name again?"

The blonde girl laughed with that, "Evanna. And yes, you two look so cute. Are you two always like that?" she asked again with amusement.

Malfoy grinned, "Yeah, Granger looks funny when she's angry. Funny though, even just a little thing I can make her pissed of easily." He laughed.

Dan, Rupert, Matt, Evanna, and Bonnie grinned at each other.

"Go ahead Malfoy, we'll just catch up with you both." said Dan as Malfoy just shrugged and walked away towards the open door of Dan's flat.

As they saw Draco heading inside the house, Bonnie faces her friends, "It's funny you know, seeing Draco and Hermione comfortable at each other, I can't help but think all of a sudden about Tom and Emma before —"

"— Yeah, It's new to me right now, seeing the two of them, they used to be so awkward . . . but now, they aren't anymore." smiled Matt.

"I just do hope it'll be easy for them especially when Jade walks in this situation, Draco will be having a hard time." said Dan as he smirked.

Rupert laughed at that, "Wait . . . you haven't told the bloke yet about his — I mean, Tom's girlfriend?!" the rest shook their heads as they chuckled.

"Nope. But we did mention about Jade this morning right?" replied Dan.

Evanna gave them an amused expression as she arched her brow, "Oh you guys, we should tell them about her. Malfoy would be having a hard time when she comes in especially tomorrow. Tom did mention to us last week that he'll be bringing Jade at the premiere, so we better explain to them, what to do . . . especially Draco."

"Sounds like a plan." said Matt.

"I do wonder what Hermione would feel when she sees Draco and Jade being all too comfy tomorrow." smirked Bonnie.

Evanna giggled with that, "Oh Bonnie."

The redhead shot a look at her at she grinned, "What? I didn't say anything." she said innocently.

"Nehh I think she'll be really jealous. I wonder how Hermione Granger would act." said Matt as he laughed.

Dan and Rupert shook their heads at that, "I think it'll be the same as Emma did." they said. Evanna, Bonnie and Matt laughed at that as they agreed.

"Oh this is so interesting. . ."

Just a short update :)I love reading your comments tho, it gives me that mood to update more

I love reading your comments tho, it gives me that mood to update more. Thankyou loves! Please vote and comment, i'll be posting the next chapter soon :*

By the way, the other day was Epilogue Day! September 1, 2017. Who went back home at Hogwarts? ;) how did you guys celebrate your Epilogue Day? I'd like to hear your comments haha. Me, I just stayed home and had a Potter Marathon. (Sadly, Philippines is too far away, I would like to go to King Cross Station tho :( but maybe not now, maybe soon hehez.)

Much love!
-your Slytherin author. 💚