LXIII.

Mischiefs

"You're staying at the corner

"You're staying at the corner." Draco pointed out at Tom soon after he shut the bedroom door.

Tom chuckled sheepishly, "I didn't mean to. I mean hey, who's mental enough to make out in the open when they're friends are right inside. I mean come on, you should've chose a more private place."

Harry, Alex, Ron, Blaise and Neville choked at their drinks.

"WAIT — you and Hermione were —"

"MAKING OUT?"

Draco rolled his eyes with that whereas Rupert, Matt, Tom and Dan laughed. "Actually we did. But Mr. Superstar here just interrupted us."

"I said I was sorry!" cried Tom as he stifled a laugh.

"Well, I can't say I'm sorry." Harry pointed out, "I'll be scarred for life if I was the one who saw you guys eating each other's faces off." he shuddered by the thought.

"Wow look who's talking whenever I catch you and Weaslette in the verge of making babies!" the Malfoy heir retorted.

"WAIT — WHAT?!" Ron bellowed as he glared at Harry, "You did what to my sister?!"

Harry raised both his hands in defence, "Don't take the blame on me mate! If It wasn't for your sister being —"

"— Don't you dare finish that sentence Potter!" Ron said as he placed both his hands above his ears, "I don't want to hear it."

"Anyways," Alex piped in, changing the subject, "Did you guys already placed the protection spell all over the guest house?" he asked.

Draco nodded with that, "Yeah Me, Harry and Blaise already did it a while back." he replied.

"Good. Now what time is it?" he asked.

"It's clearly midnight." Blaise replied.

"Which mean it's time." Rupert informed making all of them grin and nod.

"The girls won't know what hit them."

__________________

"The boys won't know what hit them."

"This is simply brilliant!"

Pansy, Luna, and Evanna decided to move into their bedroom since theirs were more larger. Hermione had helped them up with Transfiguring the sofas into beds.